Well it has gone.

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Sad day, wonderful week in Abbey Wood, seeing Abba in concert then home and the buyer my ex wife found turned up to be as true as his word and our nearly three year old lovely Buc has gone to a new home. If I can afford it I'll be getting a car that can tow and a small caravan but we'll see what the mortgage is going to be first. At 58. Not how I envisaged my early retirement! Never again will I marry !!! But I will caravan again!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Glad to know to your week away went well. If it’s any consolation my father had a break up with his second wife, and sorting out the divorce was painful, but once through that period he had nearly 30 years of good times until he passed away age 96. Good luck over what will be a difficult time.

Reactions: JezzerB and PTA
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
At least you will be able to have adventures of your choosing in an outfit chosen by you. Hope the future holds only happiness and good fun for you after your recent experiences, don't let one bad apple spoil the rest of the barrel for you, Go out and make everyday count for you and your daughter. Good luck!

Reactions: JezzerB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts