We're Back!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
As most of you will know, the website and forum was offline for most of today.
I emailed Steven Haines and he replied that there had been a hardware issue at the data centre and that he'd investigate.
Steven has obviously been working diligently to resolve this issue for most of his working day, but it's sorted out now.
Thanks Steven, you've done us proud!
👏👏👏

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Parksy and Steve, It coincided with me clearing the cache on my tablet, I thought I had done something to my tablet. 🤓

Reactions: Parksy

SHaines

Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Visit site
A team effort by a ton of folks, but we're incredibly grateful for our communities in general and our passionate and dedicated Moderators.

The forums have been going strong since coming online and we're hoping to see everything get back to normal for the Editorial site shortly, but it's still a work in progress, for the time being.

We hope you all have an incredible weekend!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
A team effort by a ton of folks, but we're incredibly grateful for our communities in general and our passionate and dedicated Moderators.

The forums have been going strong since coming online and we're hoping to see everything get back to normal for the Editorial site shortly, but it's still a work in progress, for the time being.

We hope you all have an incredible weekend!
Hi Steven and team a big thankyou for getting us back online on this forum
Also I hope you have a fantastic weekend (y)

Last edited:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for yours and your teams efforts to keep this online community active and viable.
Enjoy your weekend too 😊

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Thingy's post "Thinking about giving up" seems to be getting random dates for the posts. I have seen that on a couple of other threads. Not a problem for me, but it can be confusing at first.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts