West Yorkshire Caravans

Jun 1, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone know whether West Yorkshire Caravans (Brockholes nr. Huddersfield) are still trading? The only phone number given on the website is dead and there's only an automated response to emails. They've serviced our van in the past so I'm trying to find out if I need to look elsewhere.

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Not heard of them for a while.

You can try Pete Roberts caravans, they`re only a mile away from Brockholes, and they`ve done mine in the past and appear very competent and competitive.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi John

The last time we called in it looked as though they had closed down. The gates were locked and there was only 1 or 2 'vans to be seen. You may have to find somewhere else. Sorry.

BarryB

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
Hiya John,

sorry to say that they have closed, however if you ring Peter Roberts Caravans in Honley ( 5 minutes away) they will be able to ring you and they make an excellent job and there very friendly, not like the other large caravan dealer close by.

Bev

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
hi john

the biggest van dealer near there is lowdham leisure world

at crosland hill huddersfield HD4 5NU (post code for sat nav)tel no:01484 642613

they are a main dealer for allsorts of vans we have had and got parts for our bailey from there and allways found them brilliant

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts