Whale internal pump strainer leaks all the time

May 22, 2024
Visit site
I have fitted 2 brand new whale internal pump strainers and both leak when waters connected I just don’t understand thinking maybe I should just not bother having it.

May 22, 2024
Visit site
Where are they leaking from?
If it is what they plug into the then it could be the O ring in the female part of the fitting
Hi I think I’ve worked out what’s wrong I have the caravan plugged into the mains water via a whale connection kit from the caravan to mains tap and I think this is causing too much pressure causing the leak I think I need to just go back to a aquaroll instead. 👍

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi I think I’ve worked out what’s wrong I have the caravan plugged into the mains water via a whale connection kit from the caravan to mains tap and I think this is causing too much pressure causing the leak I think I need to just go back to a aquaroll instead. 👍
Probably yes but also no. Follow Martin’s advice and change the O rings on the socket.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Direct mains connection needs a pressure limiter included - the Truma direct connection kit includes that as standard.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts