What Club??

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
Ok, can someone explain to me whether it is worth joining the Caravan Club or C&C Club - or both??

what is the difference between their sites and private sites I have seen mentioned??

cheers

Mark (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Mark,

I belong to both but have to confess that I have only used CC sites. I did Towing course's with both clubs and C & CC course was much better managed and informative than CC one. As far as magazines go I think the CC Magazine wins hands down.

Both clubs offer excellent value for money, so at the end of the day it really is down to personal choice.

Regards

Graham F

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I was in both clubs. For the fist year. Then we whet to the just the caravan club. My wife read on other web pagers that the staff at c&c clubs are get not very good and so other things. I have had a router that brok. I see the is a another mark on this page. I thick i will change my name. (I am not being funy) sorry if you thinck that. good look see you soon

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
I was in both clubs. For the fist year. Then we whet to the just the caravan club. My wife read on other web pagers that the staff at c&c clubs are get not very good and so other things. I have had a router that brok. I see the is a another mark on this page. I thick i will change my name. (I am not being funy) sorry if you thinck that. good look see you soon
No worries mate! I wouldn't have thought you were being funny at all.

Thanks for the advice, and I'm sorry if I have inadvertantly nicked your name! (Mark IS my real name, honest!).

kind regards

Mark (",)

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
I have changed my nickname - to Brave-Fart!

so please feel free to continue using your nickname, sorry if I caused any probs.

kind regards

Brave-Fart (",)

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
I have changed my nickname - to Brave-Fart!

so please feel free to continue using your nickname, sorry if I caused any probs.

kind regards

Brave-Fart (",)
LOL yourself! ;0)

(hope that means Lots Of Love, and not anything else!!)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My advice would certainly be to join a club. In our first year we joined both, but decided to stay with the Camping and Caravanning Club. We like their sites better (too much conrete on the CC ones - we like grass pitches)and we found the Caravan Club Magazine depressing, while the CCC one does at least manage to convey the idea that caravanning might be an enjoyable activity. As for CCC staff being 'not so good', I find that puzzling - on this forum and elsewhere, criticism seems to be fairly evenly divided between to two on this score - my feeling is that both clubs have a minority of site staff who are in the wrong job, but that both have loads of people working really hard to make sure we have a good time.

So try both, go with whichever suits your personal taste better. Both will give you access to quality sites, a network of smaller, 5-van sites, insurance, technical advice, overseas travel booking service etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts