What to expect.... Going to van after storage?

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Not sure what to expect........... I'm dreading it being covered in mould/damp, falling apart at the seams......... and Green not white... :eek:hmy:

I did clean it extensively and anti backed it everywhere, took everything out including cushions and curtains. drained the water system, left locker doors open, drained the toilet flush thing etc......

Nervous about going up to it for the first time since November, I keep having these horrendous visions in my head...

Going up to it next weekend.. :unsure:

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
SmnByt said:
Ah, not worried about that its on a CaSSoa Gold site, Nice and secure :)

Hello Smnbyt,

You tell us you use a Gold CaSSoa site.

Can i ask you to explain why you chose this type of site?

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
ProfJohnL said:
SmnByt said:
Ah, not worried about that its on a CaSSoa Gold site, Nice and secure :)

Hello Smnbyt,

You tell us you use a Gold CaSSoa site.

Can i ask you to explain why you chose this type of site?

Initially it was to find a site that was closest and easiest to get to from my house, They just so happened to be gold sites

I had a choice of 2 sites about the same distance and price per month, The one I chose also has access to free water using a hosepipe and free electricity in there wash/service area

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello again,

Thank you for your answer, I was concerned by your earlier comment that stated "............. and secure"

I was wondering if the site had actually enticed you by claiming they provided security? but obviously not.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I hope to find it just as I left it other than for a bit of dirt on the outside. Would love the storage to have a wssh facility though.

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Obviously security was also a consideration rather than just asking a farmer if I could store it in his barn.

They have cameras and alarms on the gates and all that stuff, but no, security was not my top priority but I did want some sort of security

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
well slightly longer than I thought but I managed to get up to the storage site and give the ol girl a good wash ready for her outing next weekend.
Wasn't anywhere near as bad as I was expecting, didn't really have any green stuff on it at all which amazed me

Anyway, here she is all clean...

IMAG1209.jpg

IMAG1213.jpg

IMAG1212.jpg

IMAG1205.jpg

Simon

TRENDING THREADS