What were PC thinking?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR

I'm sorry to hear that you found the drainers review disappointing. The idea was to alternate reviews of more technical and expensive products with cheaper ones that would appeal to young caravanners starting out on a low budget. We also felt that a product like a drainer is still an important, practical part of caravanning, and deserves to be covered in detail once in a while. Of course this won't appeal to all our readers, but we endeavoured to ensure that there was a good variety of content in the issue so that if drainers didn't appeal, plenty of other articles would instead.

None the less, it's good to have feedback (well, most of it) and I'll bear all of your comments in mind when planning future issues.

Alex Newby
Dear Editor Thank you for your defence of the article .

I think the point that most of the forum contributors were trying to make was that instead of using so much space on what to most of us whas a prety wishy washy article why cant you address some of the real major concernes that we face .

For instance ,Poor quality build ,Poor service by dealers The monopoly that a certain suplier of gas seems to have and why is it so cheap per ltr to put in your car and so expensive when bought on site ,Etc etc etc

I have yet to read a review of a caravan in any magazine which took the manufacturors to task for poor quality.

Remember without the caravanners there would be no magazines for your addvertisers to addvetrtise in .

However it was good to see that you responded to the forum ,lets be hearing more from you Yours Sincerely Colin Jackson ,[Coljac

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR

I'm sorry to hear that you found the drainers review disappointing. The idea was to alternate reviews of more technical and expensive products with cheaper ones that would appeal to young caravanners starting out on a low budget. We also felt that a product like a drainer is still an important, practical part of caravanning, and deserves to be covered in detail once in a while. Of course this won't appeal to all our readers, but we endeavoured to ensure that there was a good variety of content in the issue so that if drainers didn't appeal, plenty of other articles would instead.

None the less, it's good to have feedback (well, most of it) and I'll bear all of your comments in mind when planning future issues.

Alex Newby
Dear Editor Thank you for your defence of the article .

I think the point that most of the forum contributors were trying to make was that instead of using so much space on what to most of us whas a prety wishy washy article why cant you address some of the real major concernes that we face .

For instance ,Poor quality build ,Poor service by dealers The monopoly that a certain suplier of gas seems to have and why is it so cheap per ltr to put in your car and so expensive when bought on site ,Etc etc etc

I have yet to read a review of a caravan in any magazine which took the manufacturors to task for poor quality.

Remember without the caravanners there would be no magazines for your addvertisers to addvetrtise in .

However it was good to see that you responded to the forum ,lets be hearing more from you Yours Sincerely Colin Jackson ,[Coljac

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts