Whats your favourite site for Autumn.

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I used to get quite irritated when people asked me if I’d had a good time when on business trips. But secretly yes I did. 👍
otherclive did you do a lot business trips and were they a success my brother has his own business he been everywhere and he done quite well for himself and his family (y)

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Full of MSG, yet again not good for the heart, but then again, anything that tastes good is probably not good for us.
I notice that when I have a Chinese meal and a half bottle of white wine I don’t need to visit anywhere during the night. But if I just have the half bottle of white wine then a night time trip is necessary. What’s the “magic” ingredient in MSG that guarantees a full night‘ s sleep?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
It’s not the MSG. It is the vast amount of salt in an average Chinese Takeaway. Dehydrates you so no need to go in the night.
Mel

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
MSG. The Jury is still out .It is a recognised food taste additive . Google it and imo leave it well alone👏👏
I’ve come to that conclusion as extensive trials and reviews of many trials have not concluded it to be dangerous to health. Many of the reported reactions have not been substantiated in medical trial. It’s been around for nearly 120 years! Now alcohol………..🍺🍷🍾+🥩=🩺

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I’ve come to that conclusion as extensive trials and reviews of many trials have not concluded it to be dangerous to health. Many of the reported reactions have not been substantiated in medical trial. It’s been around for nearly 120 years! Now alcohol………..🍺🍷🍾+🥩=🩺
🙀🙀Hasn’t hurt Hutch😜😜😜

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts