Whats your favourite site for Autumn.

Page 11 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Just come back from Brookside Country Park in North Lincolnshire. Big fully serviced pitches and a pub a very short walk away. Wifi a bit iffy, but free when it is working..Adults only. Would recommend it.
came back early only because weather was awful and Storm Dudley followed by Storm Eunice were sweeping in! Towing in severe wind is for the terminally optimistic.
mel

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Just come back from Brookside Country Park in North Lincolnshire. Big fully serviced pitches and a pub a very short walk away. Wifi a bit iffy, but free when it is working..Adults only. Would recommend it.
came back early only because weather was awful and Storm Dudley followed by Storm Eunice were sweeping in! Towing in severe wind is for the terminally optimistic.
mel
Hi Mel pleased you had a nice time and got home safely

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Can somebody help out please, a few months ago someone posted a link, to a google map of Cl /CS site with Full serviced pitchs and hard standing pitchs, I forgot to make a note of it.
Can someone post it please.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Beat me to it! The link to the map is on this discussion
Mel

Reactions: Hutch
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Clive I was looking at something similar this morning. Hutch has the details. Somehow a techie may be able to drill down further. On the CAMC Forum some people have done similar things. Maybe we could ask them?

Reactions: otherclive
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Just say my electric wheelchair has been sold brought a newish Apex Rapid Mobility Scooter but my two dogs still like to go with me :D
Does it fold up and go in the boot? Suspension? Battery power? Just curious, my GOGO traveller plus comes apart and is excellent on range. SIL is using it now😥

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Does it fold up and go in the boot? Suspension? Battery power? Just curious, my GOGO traveller plus comes apart and is excellent on range. SIL is using it now😥
Hi DD use to own a Go Go traveller plus and the new one does exactly the same it folds up and goes in the boot it has CTS suspension but this one has lights fitted and that one of the reasons i went for it .so i can use it early in the morning like now my big scooter in for a service

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
We've had another lovely long weekend at Gables Farm,, Gloucester. Beautiful site, immaculately kept shower/toilet blocks, a fab warden and lovely walks near by (especially enjoy the canal walks.) Would certainly recommend it.

Reactions: Beachball and Hutch
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
We've had another lovely long weekend at Gables Farm,, Gloucester. Beautiful site, immaculately kept shower/toilet blocks, a fab warden and lovely walks near by (especially enjoy the canal walks.) Would certainly recommend it.

Just a walk from where we live, (when We we’re fit enough) !

Was there not too much road noise from the A38?
John

Reactions: WayneS
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Wayne pleased you had a lovely time sounds like it could be ideal for us for our two dogs especially the canal walks

Reactions: WayneS
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
An autumn week at Wheathill, Shropshire takes some beating . Good beer and food pub next door, AONB views, first class toilet blocks , Ludlow and other beautiful Shropshire villages close by.FSP inc brown waste.

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
An autumn week at Wheathill, Shropshire takes some beating . Good beer and food pub next door, AONB views, first class toilet blocks , Ludlow and other beautiful Shropshire villages close by.FSP inc brown waste.
Last time we went there in the spring the mist was so heavy you had difficulty finding the pitch, and as for the views they did appear after couple of days through the rain. But it is a nice site with good pub adjacent . Oh and the roads in the area were appalling with worst potholes I've seen for a long while. A friendly neighbour offered advice for a smoother return journey.040007F1-85A6-4DF3-BC6A-56754B962BEA_1_105_c.jpeg

Reactions: Dustydog
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
One of our favourite places we love Ludlow and Bridgnorth enjoy your break when you go.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts