Wheel arch covers

May 24, 2014
Visit site
As we are making the move to a different manufacturer, we have started to look at what we need and what equipment needs to change and at present we have the Isabella Wheel Arch cover with attachment fastened to tthe side of the van. Although on paper its a good idea and looks fine in use, its proper fiddly to get it neat and taught. Thinking I would need to buy another, I actually stumbled on the Bailey Wheel Arch Cover type 2. Probably only of use to Bailey owners but what a darn good idea.

Bailey Single Axle Skirt Wheel Cover Heavy Duty B | PRIMA Leisure

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I am not sure when Bailey started to put a channel over the arch. Great idea imo. And that is not an outlandish price.

John

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
We've got one on our Unicorn.
Brilliant idea but.......the plastic strip is pretty tight when threading the cover through it.
Plenty of lubrication required and keep fingers away from the front and rear edge..very sharp😉

Reactions: Thingy
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I have had one of those Mel, but found the Kampa system better until the awning exploded ;)

Moving back to Isabella, they have a very good system though it entails fixing a holder to the side of the caravan, something Im not keen on doing, I have made my own using eyelets and suckers and also the Kampa Limpets, but this Bailey system does look very good indeed.

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site
I have had one of those Mel, but found the Kampa system better until the awning exploded ;)

Moving back to Isabella, they have a very good system though it entails fixing a holder to the side of the caravan, something Im not keen on doing, I have made my own using eyelets and suckers and also the Kampa Limpets, but this Bailey system does look very good indeed.
There is a lack of photography.:sneaky:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts