WHERE ARE YOU GOING FOR EASTER

May 4, 2005
Visit site
We are off to the 2006 Forum users rally at Lickhill Manor Caravan Park in Stourport on Severn .Looks like it's going to be a fun weekend ,lots of activities and Lutz apparently is coming with a convey of trucks full of wine.

Brian (",)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
We are off to the 2006 Forum users rally at Lickhill Manor Caravan Park in Stourport on Severn .Looks like it's going to be a fun weekend ,lots of activities and Lutz apparently is coming with a convey of trucks full of wine.

Brian (",)
Whoops, convoy (typo)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Me too.

Lisa
What WORKING ?

A job has come up near Brindisi at the same time, but it means driving all the way there with the trailer.

If my wife can get a flight and meet me nearby we can have a nice romantic trip back via Naples and Venice.

Oct 11, 2005
Visit site
Not going anywhere, by the look of it.....

Have been trying to book a site for 3 days - anywhere around Hereford/Leominster/Ludlow/Shrewsbury is full.

Might just hook up in the garden!

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
We are off to an International Rally being held this year in Holland. Every year it is in a different country, last year we hosted it here in Lincolnshire. I can not wait this is my time off from the business.

Hope you all have a good Easter especially the forum rally, would have like to have joined you but `hubby` has not missed this Easter Club Rally for 29 years, me this is my 5th one, so I could not persuade him to change.

Maybe we can join you when you have another at a different time of the year.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Paris or Geneva.

But working :-(
I can manage on my own, so I can take my new ExLW Viano, as the boss will be on holiday we can use it like a camper van on our own.

I have my little fridge, coffee pot and a little cooker. Not quite the same as the Van but we've done it a few times and just see some of the views and pull in for a swim on the coast and grab a hotel room every other day.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts