WHERE ARE YOU GOING FOR EASTER

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Lolly - you will get a 'black mark' for that remark just like me. He thinks I am OLD but I am not, really!
tell ya what mate, good job he's not coming to the EASTER MEET - my old man would probably slap him for a comment like that - the cheeky sod!!

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Andy, just back from Rivendale a couple of weeks ago, if you havn't been before, make sure you have some rock pegs, if not you can hire from reception for the duration of your stay.

If you need any more info, I will help you if I can.

Lolly x
Thanks Lolly have a good easter

Andy

Oct 11, 2005
Visit site
Doldowlod CC site, near Llandrindrod Wells. Hope it warms up a bit.

Come and say hello!

Bailey Pageant Burgundy and Toyota Surf
Doldowlod is cracking, despite the lack of facilities. When we first turned up, I was surprised to see lots of caravans parked facing away from the road........there's the most brilliant view down to the river over open fields for those lucky enough to be pitched on the right hand side of the site. See if you can get one.

The pub next door does great food and has a good atmosphere.

TV reception poor - warden hires external aerials for 50p a day.

Brilliant site for touring the reservoirs....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Doldowlod CC site, near Llandrindrod Wells. Hope it warms up a bit.

Come and say hello!

Bailey Pageant Burgundy and Toyota Surf
Thanks both for your comments.

No, it is our first time there. We drove through the area last summer on our way from Oswestry to Newquay, Wales and loved it, especially the red kites soaring overhead.

Regards

Ken

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Tywyn north wales.

The Halo ice cream factory, yum yum.

Plenty of fishing. ah that's better.

Peace and quiet, super.

No mobile phone signal. Even better, the boss can't spoil the weekend with stupid phone calls cos he's lost on the shop floor.

Then back to reality on Wednesday. ******.

Why do the holidays go by at ten time the pace of work???? !!!!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi folks, you lot are all northerners , does any of you live in london , kent or even essex. by the way were off to marbella , spain , that's heading south where the sun is......pete

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
We're staying at home!

Our days of having to fit holidays around school holidays and bank holiday shutdowns are long since gone so we'll leave a bit of space on the road and the site for those who don't have a choice.

Hope you all have a good time.

Oct 11, 2005
Visit site
We're staying at home!

Our days of having to fit holidays around school holidays and bank holiday shutdowns are long since gone so we'll leave a bit of space on the road and the site for those who don't have a choice.

Hope you all have a good time.
That's most kind of you Roger! You don't know (or maybe you do!) how lucky you are to have choice in the matter.....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gooday Folks

like rogerL we to leave it to the not so lucky folkes who have to work!!!!!.

We will be going to our local dealer to see the latest Bailey road show , have a look at the latest series 5 ranger range.

We are going away 6th to 13th april to C.C.Ferry Meadows near Peterborough, it does not get mentioned much but it is a site worth visiting.

Roy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My wife and I are off to Widend in Paignton again - we go there every year and often more than once in a year. Great quiet family run site with pool, bar, shop and excellent toilet/shower facilities - 13th - 18th April.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
From 5-9 April we are at Gowerton CC site near Swansea, a 3 hour drive. That is if we can get over the Severn Bridge! Conditions need to improve a whole lot in the next 10 days or so. Then, 14-17 April we are at Cirencester CC site which is only about an hour from us. I have to say that I am really fed up with the weather. My other hobby is offshore fishing out of Weymouth and lots of recent trips have been cancelled. Just hope we can get away in the 'van. Best wishes and a happy break to all of us. George T.

Jan 10, 2006
Visit site
Off to Porth Beach near Newquay for the easter week should be fun and hope the weather changes.

Not looking forward to the journey Lincoln to Newquay will be the furthest ive towed but we have been to cornwall loads of times hiring statics cornwall is the best place to holiday so the journey will be worth it

A good easter to you all.

jon

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi folks, you lot are all northerners , does any of you live in london , kent or even essex. by the way were off to marbella , spain , that's heading south where the sun is......pete
I used to live in Kent for a number of years. It certainly is the garden of England.

I'd move back tomorrow if I could.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we are off to wild rose in appleby (near penrith) I think, for the whole of april so leaving on saturday when the driver, my lovely husband comes home from work. We won't be able to stay for the whole month but I work in education so the kids and I will stay for the easter break and my husbanb and the dog will join us when he can!

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
We were going to Haycraft CC site at Swanage but had a call from the Warden yesterday cancelling it because the ground is waterlogged. I live only about 45 mins from the site and the weather is lovely. seems a bit harsh this early. Only availability on CC sites is from Exeter heading into the SW. Looking at alternatives.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts