Where are you going this summer?

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
andy

Stop rubbing it in, I was booked for Cambrils Park for the 1st two weeks of August but had to cancel it due to an illness in the family. So its UK only for me this year (Gutted)

Jun 19, 2006
Visit site
We have just booked into Cypsela site at Pals in Spain - have got ferry booked for Tuesday 18 July - going Dover/Calais - for 14 nights.

Have endless lists to write to make sure we dont forget anything!!!!

Jun 2, 2006
Visit site
andy

Stop rubbing it in, I was booked for Cambrils Park for the 1st two weeks of August but had to cancel it due to an illness in the family. So its UK only for me this year (Gutted)
Graham,

How far down in France is Cambrils Park? If you are still up for going to France some friends of mine have just opened and are up and running, they are in the Limousin.

Neil & Nicki

Camping a la ferme

Chez Rambaud

16310 Les Salles Lavauguyon Haute Vienne

France

+33 (05 55) 00 08 90

Feb 12, 2006
Visit site
We've taken the plunge and let the house for initially six months.

So August 16th we're booked on the Channel Tunnel and then going to makie our way through France following a sort of wine route and planning to get to La Manga (Spain) around the end of September.

We have the first ten days booked. Got a couple of places in mind as a result of froum posts but any suggestions for France and Northern Spain after that are welcome.

Nick

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Andy

We have been and come back, whish we were still there had a great time no hasel. how I love France for our hols but would not want to live there, all that wine food open spaces etc.

That reminds me I have some time owing in september might just see we could help reduce the wine lake by a few bottles.

david from Suffolk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Going from my home port of Poole to Cherbourg and to the Orleans area of France and then into the Black Forest in Germany close to the French & Swiss borders. About 3000km Cherbourg to Black Forest return.

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
Off on Sat 5th August from Dover - Dunkirk, then to Loire for 2 nights, then to Lot Valley for 16 nights, back to Loire and then La Bien Assise to finish the hols off. 23 nights in all.

Cant wait!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Graham,

How far down in France is Cambrils Park? If you are still up for going to France some friends of mine have just opened and are up and running, they are in the Limousin.

Neil & Nicki

Camping a la ferme

Chez Rambaud

16310 Les Salles Lavauguyon Haute Vienne

France

+33 (05 55) 00 08 90
Cambrils Park is in Spain., not far from Barcelona.

Unfortunatly have to stay in UK this year, but will keep the contact number you have supplied as Limousin is a nice area

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
andy

Sorry about illness in the family,I too have had to cancel due to wife having cancer we were to be in France for three weeks now,but due to chemo only possible the odd weekend away,hope all goes well with your family.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Off to France on 1st August (Champagne/Burgundy/Calais) until 22nd August. Then off to the Wirral on 25th August to 29th August. Can't wait as they say. Hope all of you enjoy wherever you find yourselves.

John

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Sorry about illness in the family,I too have had to cancel due to wife having cancer we were to be in France for three weeks now,but due to chemo only possible the odd weekend away,hope all goes well with your family.
You have my sympathy,cancer was the problem for me to. Not personally it is my Father In Law who has it ans as he was going with us it put the blocks on the whole trip. The good news is that the Chemo is working and at the last scan his tumour had shrunk by 90% after 4 courses.

He has now finished and is awaiting the results of his last scan.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we are off to Parc de fierbois in the loire, for 12 nights then back upto La Bien Assise for one night and then home to south wales - can't wait

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Off to Cheltenham for the Royale club's 35th anniversary rally on 19th July for a week, then to Lille via Norfolk Line on 21st August, Loire valley near Auxerre for a week or so, then on to Vendee for two weeks with the Royales again, then home on 28th Sept. We'd like to stop off at Stuart's site, "le Chant d'Oiseau", but can't get in touch with him, so we may stay a bit longer in Vendee. Then back to harsh reality. It will be our first time abroad with the van, so we're getting a bit apprehensive as the departure time approaches!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Norfolk Line 21st July, 2 stops in Belgium and Switzerland then Camping Garden Paradiso, Cavallino near Venice (never been to Italy with van before). On the way home, a stop in Switzerland and a couple of nights in northern France. Just over three weeks in all, can't wait

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are off with friends 4 adults & 4 kids on 27 July to the Vendee St Hilaire de Riez (les biches) for 8 days and then down to the dordogne (st Avit loisirs)for 2 weeks. Going dover to calais so some stopovers en route. Can't wait better get the ironing finished or we are going naked!

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Italy in the early season, Spain in the late season, Summer keeping the hell out of the way of all the other !!!! who have to clog up the road because they have no option. And b4 anyone winges I also served my time.

ttfn

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
August 1st - Portsmaouth to Le Havre then down to Sequoia Parc near Marennes. Leaving there 17th Aug and spending 2 nights on a site near Le Mans. Channel Tunnel return in the early hours of Aug 20th. Back to work 10pm 21st Aug . . . D'oh! Summer officially over for me then.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we're off next Saturday to Le Pressoir near St Emilion from July 24 to August 5th; we'll stay 1 night somewhere on the way down and then 7 nights somewhere on the way back...don't know where..depends how we feel!

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
27th August were off to Pontchateau in Sothern Brittany, cant wait for the holiday. Going from Devon to dover for the crossing and taking 3 days to get there Stopping off twice to get a bit more of france in, 10 nights in pontchateau and back to Calais to get the dog done before comming back to old blitey.

Just what the doctor ordered

Kevin H

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts