Where next?

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions? We are touring through europe July/August. have booked a site in susten - Switzerland, we were going to go to lake Maggiore but have decided we do not want to go on the Simplon Pass! Would of liked Italy but now not sure where to go next! We have 2 children in tow so don't really want long drives between sites (2-3 hrs at a time)

Help?

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
One of my favourite towing routes is through the Great St Bernard tunnel and the spectacular Aosta valley. (Kids love it) I've travelled the route solo and with family and friends.

From Luasanne via Martigny to the pass the route becomes spectacular and there are sites on the route up to the pass, on the Aosta side either way is stunning. Italy is then your Oyster.

If you have time and you can take to the spectacular coastal run and head home via the coastal routes and Monaco and Nice and up through France. Time and budget permitting of course.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
One of my favourite towing routes is through the Great St Bernard tunnel and the spectacular Aosta valley. (Kids love it) I've travelled the route solo and with family and friends.

From Luasanne via Martigny to the pass the route becomes spectacular and there are sites on the route up to the pass, on the Aosta side either way is stunning. Italy is then your Oyster.

If you have time and you can take to the spectacular coastal run and head home via the coastal routes and Monaco and Nice and up through France. Time and budget permitting of course.
In The Merchant of Venice Arthur Daly says its your lobster and he's right.

Wish I was in your predicament!

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Thank you shady Sadie,

Have had a look at that route, looks good!

Can you recommend any good sites once over into Aosta or near Aosta or anywhere in Italy (not to far). We have 2 children 5 and 10 who like pools/slides and things to do!

Many thanks

Jill

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts