Where the electricity comes from.

Page 6 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I won't quote climate change evidence here. If you don't believe that humankind is destroying it's own habitat already, with the overwhelming evidence presented by people far more qualified to do so than me, them nothing I say will change your mind. What I will say, is that man made climate change is real whether we choose to believe it or not.
No one is disagreeing that we need to go green, but in the rush to go green it does seem that many things are being over looked as a result of going green. BTW regarding climate change TBH I think it is a natural occurring event that is being accelerated by mankind.

I have pm'ed you regarding a question about an EV.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
No one is disagreeing that we need to go green, but in the rush to go green it does seem that many things are being over looked as a result of going green. BTW regarding climate change TBH I think it is a natural occurring event that is being accelerated by mankind.

I have pm'ed you regarding a question about an EV.
Strange then that carbon dioxide levels emitted at the start of the Industrial Revolution are so closely aligned with a natural warming cycle???

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Strange then that carbon dioxide levels emitted at the start of the Industrial Revolution are so closely aligned with a natural warming cycle???
Prior to the industrial age plenty of volcanoes, firepits and other natural phenomena emitting noxious fumes anyway. I wonder what caused the Ice Age as not many of us around then?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Prior to the industrial age plenty of volcanoes, firepits and other natural phenomena emitting noxious fumes anyway. I wonder what caused the Ice Age as not many of us around then?
Quite a while back I replied to a post that blamed CO2 from underwater leakages and volcanoes as causing warming. The figures that I posted showed those amounts to be extremely low compared to human derived emissions and actions.

PS it was post #417 responding to an identical comment made by yourself.
https://forums.practicalcaravan.com/threads/no-new-diesel-cars-after-2030.62006/page-17#post-514158

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Quite a while back I replied to a post that blamed CO2 from underwater leakages and volcanoes as causing warming. The figures that I posted showed those amounts to be extremely low compared to human derived emissions and actions.

PS it was post #417 responding to an identical comment made by yourself.
https://forums.practicalcaravan.com/threads/no-new-diesel-cars-after-2030.62006/page-17#post-514158
However my post referred to prior to industrial age and also asking what caused the Ice Age if mankind was not at fault? However this is not relevant to the original topic. Hope you had fun digging out very old irrelevant posts. LOL! :D

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
However my post referred to prior to industrial age and also asking what caused the Ice Age if mankind was not at fault? However this is not relevant to the original topic. Hope you had fun digging out very old irrelevant posts. LOL! :D
Always pleased to provide soundly based posts.
OUT

• Wow
Reactions: Buckman

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts