Which caravans hold their value best?

smd

Mar 21, 2022
Visit site
Are there any specific caravans that hold their value better than others? I'm just thinking if there is anything I can do to help my caravan hold its value for longer? or if there are things that may result in my caravan losing value faster?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Are there any specific caravans that hold their value better than others? I'm just thinking if there is anything I can do to help my caravan hold its value for longer? or if there are things that may result in my caravan losing value faster?

Ones that are immaculate, and have good service history, and if appropriate have had their makers warranty maintained.

As per holding value it varies. Some entry level ones hold value very well as do some upmarket ones too. They are not like cars where you can easily obtain estimates of depreciation.

This question was asked within the last month so a search will show you the replies.

which-caravan-holds-its-price-better.64046

Reactions: smd

smd

Mar 21, 2022
Visit site
Ones that are immaculate, and have good service history, and if appropriate have had their makers warranty maintained.

As per holding value it varies. Some entry level ones hold value very well as do some upmarket ones too. They are not like cars where you can easily obtain estimates of depreciation.

This question was asked within the last month so a search will show you the replies.

which-caravan-holds-its-price-better.64046

This is great! thanks for the link to the other question as well :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts