Which club to join?

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
The Motorhome and Caravan Club is actually offering 20% discount on DFDS ferry crossings from Dover to France for travel during 2018
To obtain this discount you have to book with the club between October 17th and October 31st 2017.

..................IMO that is a worthwhile discount if you are crossing from Dover :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
The Motorhome and Caravan Club is actually offering 20% discount on DFDS ferry crossings from Dover to France for travel during 2018
To obtain this discount you have to book with the club between October 17th and October 31st 2017.

..................IMO that is a worthwhile discount if you are crossing from Dover :)

Thats great if you know when you want to go , we never do, just decide a week before,

KEV thats what happens whe your retired.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:

Thats great if you know when you want to go , we never do, just decide a week before,

You also forget the spelling and miss letters off your words when you get older to aint that right Hutch :p ;)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
EH52ARH said:
Gafferbill said:

You also forget the spelling and miss letters off your words when you get older to aint that right Hutch :p ;)

Craig it's not his age doing that....................................... it's the alcohol :p :p

Hutch I'm keeping you retired folk in beer and wine so best hope it continues for a few more years :lol: :lol:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
:unsure:

I am keeping many landlords and landladies , looking towards a comfortable retirement, you cant take it with you. My Kilt has no pockets. :)

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
We joined both this year, but have found the C&CC to have a much more user friendly magazine, and a much better app. (Out and About), for finding campsites. As yet, we have not been to an C&MC site this year (been out 15 times so far), and probably will not join them next year. Each to their own 'tho.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
:unsure:

I am keeping many landlords and landladies , looking towards a comfortable retirement, you cant take it with you. My Kilt has no pockets. :)

Hope you have something in your sporran though!
The children do think you should leave it. When we changed the car one saw a few thousand going from her inheritance going and did tell us not to spend all our savings.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts