Which motor mover

Sep 9, 2006
Visit site
We have recently purhased a PowrTouch mover for our single axle Abbet 318. The service was excellent, the fitting prompt and it works like a dream just great fir me and my back problem. They do a twin axle version and the best bit for us was that they offer finance as for us it was an unexpected necessity which we didn;t have the ready cash for. Can highly recommend the product and company. Go to www.powrwheel.com

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Powrtouch every time!!!

Brilliant bit of kit, 5 year no quibble guarantee, does exactly what it says it will.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Karen.

We have just had a powrtouch mover fitted to our Hymer Nova (1700 kgs) and what a superb piece of kit it is!

The service from powerwheel is brilliant nothing too much trouble for them, Which is quite rare these days from service providers.

I can also guarantee you will have a captivated audience when moving you van on site.

Cheers

Nidge

Nov 5, 2005
Visit site
Karen

I have a Reich mover for my twin axle and would highly recommend it.It has four motors and although it's a bit more expensive than the others I think it's the best.

William

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This makes it 5 to 1 for powrtouch. Very well engineered, excellent pre- and after sales service. It does exactly what it says in the adverts. DIY fitting is fairly straightforward if you are a bit handy - possible by yourself but and extra pair of hands makes it easier.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Karen,

We've got a Reich Mover which we have had for 3 years.We did have some trouble with the handset,but Reich gave us a new one with absolutely no quibble at all,so we have no complaints about after sales service.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Karen,

Whichever mover you do get check if your wheel lock will still fit. Ours did not which resulted in a hasty, just before closing time, scramble to buy a new one so that we kept within the requirements of our insurance company.

Mike E

Sep 9, 2006
Visit site
Karen,

Whichever mover you do get check if your wheel lock will still fit. Ours did not which resulted in a hasty, just before closing time, scramble to buy a new one so that we kept within the requirements of our insurance company.

Mike E
Hi

Powrtouch it is then thanks for all replies its helped us make our mind up.

Karen

Jun 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

regarding wheelocks we have a Reich fitted and have no problem with the Bulddog Titan or Buldog QD44 wheelocks. The Milenco was not easy to use but then again it was a problem before the mover was fitted!!

Apr 23, 2005
Visit site
Karen,

Powrtouch for me, reason? 5 years warranty - no contest.

Had one 3 seasons and wd not be without it.

PS Whatever you choose just check the gross weight (powrtouch weighs 30 kilos) and remember to take this out of your vans weight allowance......

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts