Who has booked up for summer 2008?

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Booked our ferry, and got our Camping Cheques - and off to 'the sun' (hopefully). We'll just head wherever the mood, and the weather, take us! We've been known to set off intending to go to Italy, and ended up in Spain. Usually we buy a paper on our first morning, and look at the European weather forecast, and head for the area with the best four-day forecast! This has worked up to now and we've usually managed to find decent weather!

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Booked for 2weeks at Camping du Letty in Brittany for July 08,first visit to France with van,not booked ferry yet can't seem to get a good price but will take the plunge this week.

Andrew.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Booked for 2weeks at Camping du Letty in Brittany for July 08,first visit to France with van,not booked ferry yet can't seem to get a good price but will take the plunge this week.

Andrew.
EXCELLENT CHOICE Andrew

Hsve you had a look at the Du Letty reviews on Ukcampste.co.uk. I have put a guide to the good things do in and around Du Letty. It was our family's favourite campsite for a number of years.

Tim

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site
Plymouth to Roscoff ferry all booked for mid July, then the long trek down to La Ravoir just South of Annecy in the French Alpes.....just in time for the Tour de France!!!

Cant wait!!

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi All

Weve booked our month at Monplaiser in St Remy De Provence for Aug, we have to book as we leave its soooo popular!!

Nine months and counting!1

Maddy

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
EXCELLENT CHOICE Andrew

Hsve you had a look at the Du Letty reviews on Ukcampste.co.uk. I have put a guide to the good things do in and around Du Letty. It was our family's favourite campsite for a number of years.

Tim
Hi Tim

Yes i saw the reviews this helped us make our minds up looks a good site,really looking forward to it.

Where did you sail from+to we are thinking of the Portsmouth-St Malo on the night ferry,

Cheers Andrew.

Sep 22, 2006
Visit site
Booked three weeks on SW Coast of France at a lively site in August with plenty going on to keep the kids happy. 7 in family all for less than a grand! Free crossing on Eurotunnel thanks to Tesco. So far 38 other friends going! Don't worry though - we won't be blocking the roads as all going by different routes!

Mar 20, 2006
Visit site
Just booked our two weeks - for le Puits de L'Auture near Royan in France. Going last week in July so expect it to be busy but kids holidays and work dictate our holiday times.

Mike

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
The Easter School holidays are early next year and at first we did not think there were many sites open and worth going to. However, got a good deal on Dover to Calais ferry to include camping cheques and will be trying Ferme des Aulnes near Abbeville. Whitsun will be travelling to Atlantic coast to try La Yole for the first time. Still looking at what to do for late August.

Nov 20, 2007
Visit site
The Easter School holidays are early next year and at first we did not think there were many sites open and worth going to. However, got a good deal on Dover to Calais ferry to include camping cheques and will be trying Ferme des Aulnes near Abbeville. Whitsun will be travelling to Atlantic coast to try La Yole for the first time. Still looking at what to do for late August.
We are booked on the Dover - Calais crossing on the 12th August, heading down to Playa Montroig Camping Resort in Spain until 1st week of September. Not forgetting some lovely nights in France en-route...

MAM

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
We've booked...

April in Paris - Camping Quartre Vents - 1 week

May in Holland - Koningshof - 1 week

July in Devon - CL near Salcombe - 1 week

August in the Vendee - La Yole - 2 weeks

and a practice at Clumber Park at Easter.

Need to find something for June.

Apr 16, 2007
Visit site
We've booked...

April in Paris - Camping Quartre Vents - 1 week

May in Holland - Koningshof - 1 week

July in Devon - CL near Salcombe - 1 week

August in the Vendee - La Yole - 2 weeks

and a practice at Clumber Park at Easter.

Need to find something for June.
Booked for 6 weeks in Italy during May & June staying at Lake Garda, Tuscany, Rome and Sorrento. Hope to have a further 4 weeks in the Ardeche in September - it's hard work being retired!!!

Lawrence

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Booked three weeks on SW Coast of France at a lively site in August with plenty going on to keep the kids happy. 7 in family all for less than a grand! Free crossing on Eurotunnel thanks to Tesco. So far 38 other friends going! Don't worry though - we won't be blocking the roads as all going by different routes!
How do you get your free tunnel crossing from Tesco?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ron,

I have also booked the shuttle using my tesco vouchers, you shop at tesco and hand over a clubcard, every quarter you should receive vouchers, these vouchers are worth 4 times the value which is written on them. Collect these for a while then log onto tesco.net and find the clubcard form, send off the vouchers telling them how you want to spend them and they will then send you vouchers for the shuttle which you once you have made the booking you send to eurotunnel. Very easy and certainly worth while.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am having trouble finding a site in the vendee, which isn't already fully booked for the first two weeks in aug. I only want three pitches but everyone i ring has nothing available.

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi.

Booked Easter at the new CC site in the New Forest.

First May B/H at Paradise Farm CL in Sussex

June at Gorges du Chambon in Charante region.

August B/H at CC site in Chard

Sept for a week at Chateau du Montrouant in Burgundy.

Andrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts