Who says the Police don't care?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks, I'll be off then, try not to practice any of that sign language on the police though, unless they have thier back turned..........!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa .This may be politicaly incorrect but any man who watches a woman change a car wheel is not much of a man .This guy is a poor example of a man .Fortunatly your colleagues are not

Coljac

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

Sorry to here what went off with you and the Notts polices.

I think you shud do what Monkey said.

I now you say you are chilled out about it now.

Because I think he was not doing is job right and it needs some one like you to bring this to light. So some think get dun about it.

It makes you think if one of them let thing like this go by then what over thing go on.

(My son use sign language and P, E, C, S at school.)

Have a good night out tomorrow night.

Mark

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Coljac

Thanks for your posting. I am a feminist but a good humoured one! That's exactly what I thought too, not much of a man at all.

I work with a great bunch of guys we had had a good laugh about the plods though.

Mark - thanks for your posting too, I'm not taking it any further it's just one of those things.

I'm learning BSL, we are going out tonight with our class (colleagues from work) and a group of hearing impaired people. One good thing about sign language is that you don't have to shout to someone who is buying a round at the bar, you can sign to them instead.

Lisa x

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
There's no way I can fit a horse in a cage in the shed. I'm not going to be able to teach a horse to run up my arm, nibble on my ear (in a highly provocative way) and then search and destroy all spiders in the house. However I will be on the lookout for a ferret-sized saddle.
Lol, you'll find it very difficult to get a horse down your trousers

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Clive, that's a good idea. When I started reading your first paragraph, I thought you were going to say that they were useful for aiming and spraying at obnoxious police officers (joke!!!).

Lisa
Hi Lisa - I agree with Coljacs statement that only a lesser "man" would not help a lady.

Rather than spray such a person with the foam I suggest the nozzle should be inserted somewhere (google proctology for a clue!) and the cannister turned on full.

Once it has set he will probably walk with a squeak.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa what I would ask of the law is if you were outside a police station in a rough part of town why was it a part time station and closing so early? Are they afraid of the locals and don't want to be around for the evening mayhem? Makes you think.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Clive, that's a good idea. When I started reading your first paragraph, I thought you were going to say that they were useful for aiming and spraying at obnoxious police officers (joke!!!).

Lisa
Hi CliveV

Thanks, I would have helped him if he was in trouble and in his civvies. I would have loved to have accidentally driven over his feet.

At least I can say that any callers to our station receive the best service possible, no matter what the nature of the visit.

Regards.

Lisa.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
This is for you Lisa, not that I'm saying your old but how us seniors would have dealt with the likes of him.

Subject: What retired people do

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well for example, the other day I went into town and went to a shop in Market St. I was only in there for about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I went up to him and said, "Come on mate, how about giving a senior a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres.

So I called him a piece of dog sh*t. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windscreen with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't give a sh*t. I came into town by bus.

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important at my age. :O)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Lord B. Retirement sounds like it's good fun, I like a good wind up.

Incidentally, are you one of those retired people who insist on using the post office and the supermarket between 13:00 hrs and 14:00 hrs when I am on my lunch break? (JOKE!)

Lisa x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site

Incidentally, are you one of those retired people who insist on using the post office and the supermarket between 13:00 hrs and 14:00 hrs when I am on my lunch break? (JOKE!)

Lisa x
Where do you shop Lisa ;O) heheheh!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Lisa x
Thankfully not in Herefordshire!

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This is for you Lisa, not that I'm saying your old but how us seniors would have dealt with the likes of him.

Subject: What retired people do

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well for example, the other day I went into town and went to a shop in Market St. I was only in there for about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I went up to him and said, "Come on mate, how about giving a senior a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres.

So I called him a piece of dog sh*t. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windscreen with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't give a sh*t. I came into town by bus.

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important at my age. :O)
I assume this is just a wind up but if it is not i bet the person who owned the car realy apreciated your victor meldrum act

I wonder how many penalty points you got for him Coljac

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts