Winter touring tips

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
We know many of you like to get out there in your van all year long. Our Test Editor's shared his 10 top tips to help you have the best time in your caravan this winter – just click here to read what he has to say.

So, where are you going this winter? (Yes, I'm very prepared to be made very jealous by people saying they're off to hot and sunny places).

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Whoops!
Quote "Butane (blue bottles) or propane (orange bottles)? Butane keeps working at much lower temperatures than propane,"

Wrong way round!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes – sorry! We noticed this and have changed it. It's nice to know people are reading our blogs so thoroughly. Apologies for that crucial (if unintentional) typo.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
LizziePope said:
So, where are you going this winter? (Yes, I'm very prepared to be made very jealous by people saying they're off to hot and sunny places).

...........45 days in Andalusia with the caravan only 1400 miles away but due south towards the Sun :)

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
When we get our outfit
We plan to go explore the UK
Wifey has never seen the Northern Lights
so heading North to see them is on the list of things to do B)

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
top tip as well for keeping aqua roll water ice free.. Use a small aquarium heater 25w is enough leave that inside the aqua roll will keep ice free if left at lowest setting but wont warm the water and keep aqua roll on 2 bits of wood or small pallet to keep off the ground..(u can either fit a socket near the aqua roll or just run a extension lead from 1 side of caravan to the heater) So far this year(I am on residential site all year) I have had no freezing of aqua roll or the pipe,my waste water goes down a nearby drain..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts