Wish me luck!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sitting here quaking in my boots. Having a wisdom tooth out at the hospital in a couple of hours. They wanted to do it under sedation as I am such a nervous patient but the waiting list is 4-6 months so it's just local anaesthetic.

Eeeeeeeekkkkk

Lisa

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Well, well Lisa, another bit of knowledge I've learned, women have wisdom teeth ;O) (His Windyship now legs it before the flak flies).

Good luck hon and look at the positive side, your hubby will have a bit of peace for awhile - hehheh!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Lord B.

How heartless is this? My husband and daughter are going to a party tonight whilst I'm at hope in pain! Divorce and adoption might be on its way.

Lisa (off now for the extraction)

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Good luck Lisa.

I'm going to be in a bit of pain myself this afternoon, as the telly is knackered. Don't know which is more painfull, having a tooth out or parting with 7-900 quid!

Fancy swapping places??

Gavin

G

I can't see the problem Lisa.

Your a woman and you've given birth it seems from yesterdays post!

If you were man, I could understand your concern ;-)

Just imagine your other half having it done and what tales of woe you would have to endure :)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm alive!! I'm alive!!

It all went ok, in and out of the hospital in 30 minutes.

Thanks for the well wishes. Looking forward to a nice relaxing Friday evening all alone with the dogs.

Gavin - good luck tv hunting, buy the most expensive one you can afford.

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hey Lisa

you are talking to the person with the WORST dentist phobia EVER,and I am honestly not just saying that.

I didnt go for years but didnt want to pass the fear on to my children so made a arrgements to go,found a lovely dentist,I cried like a baby the first visit when I explained how scared I was !!!! With his patience and understanding I had various fillings done ,and after the fourth appointment had the top wisdom tooth out under local aneasthetic !!! I TRULY believe that the fillings(although pain free)were more traumatic, the wisdom tooth was out in less than a minute with no furthur problems, DONT WORRY MATE,!! If I can do it so can you !!!

Tina xx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Tina

I didn't realise you are a fellow phobia person too.

It's the needle that I fear the most then during treatment, I start shaking etc. Anyway, I did try to leg it out of the chair but the dentist was quite firm LOL!!!

Lisa xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
BUT YOU TURNED UP !!!! YOU BRAVE BRAVE GIRL !!!!

Bottle of cava for the lady !!! with that and the pain killers you'll be beggin him to take the other out , !!!! LOL

Tina x

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm not allowed Cava tonight. Phil and Emma are going to a party in a bit so I'm going to chill.

Anyway, here's hoping my nice police officer might call round again ........ Did I really type that? LOL!!

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lucky girl, I had just dug out my trusty, rusty pliars. I could have done it for you in a matter of hours Lisa, and at half the price. I have an old wood saw in the shed, anyone need a leg amputated? I also do laser eye surgery with my soldering iron, for less than you see on the tele.

Bring a bottle to help with the pain (mine not yours).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts