Wood Park Farm Charmouth Devon

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
David, I have not stayed on the site for over 10 years or more but pass it regularly. Access is directly off the A35 trunk road, at the start of the western end of Charmouth by pass. The pitches appear tiered from the road with the site then going downwards. The area is good with lots to do i.e. Lyme Regis, Bridport /West Bay not far and many small beaches and harbou

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
David and Mo,

My wife and I stayed there last June,its a very nice site clean and tidy site ,marvellous views,plenty of very picturesque places to see.If you go down to the lower part of the park with your caravan you will find there is a steep hill to be driven up or down.You have to pay to go in the swimming pool which we thought was a little pricey.The site touring caravan wise is well laid out.Good Luck. Jim

Apr 6, 2005
Visit site
As previous report excellant site, some road noise on certain pitches, yes steep hill in site but when we were last there staff were very helpful, will assist on and off pitch with your van if you require. Facilities spotless and most pitches lot of space.

Access is off main road via a roundabout onto an access road so very safe.

Lovely area we have not booked yet but will be returning there in June

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
David, We stayed there in 2002. Lovely site, excellent facilities. Our pitch was just by the roundabout so we were affected by some road noise but other parts are OK. Lovely area, dont forget your fossil hammer!!Ken

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for all you replies folks maybe see some of you there we are going end of May to 6th of June, and from what you all say it looks like we made a good choice.

Thanks Again and Happy Caravanning

Dave

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts