Woosie Club

Page 11 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
hi Kev, wee jock has a point
smiley-cool.gif
and yes we have one also but it's blue, not cut any holes it yet for eyelets as it would no longer be any use as a bucket, however when the wife bought it and I passed a acid comment I was wearing it for while
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
wee jock said:
points to consider
if your aquaroll now leaks you are covered
if your thetford packs in you are now covered
there will now be no excuse on site for a dirty van
no need to take bags with you when out shopping
before shopping you now have a very portable head covering
can be used as an excellent sun hat even covering the neck
by cutting 2 slits when worn in sun hat mode you can now watch first time awning assemblers. (if using this option please do not consider option 2)

I am now thouroghly jealous that I do not have such a considerate wife who can choose such useful presents and will have to still put up with silly things like wheel locks and cadacs.
Is that a Scotch man talking, getting value for money
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

Dont like the thought of option 2 though, cant imagine carrying the Woosie do do's in an open top bucket
smiley-frown.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
colin-yorkshire said:
hi Kev, wee jock has a point
smiley-cool.gif
and yes we have one also but it's blue, not cut any holes it yet for eyelets as it would no longer be any use as a bucket, however when the wife bought it and I passed a acid comment I was wearing it for while
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

Hi Sir Chunky, pitty you are not coming to Stowfolot (or are you)? we could then meet up with our buckets on our heads and take the dogs walkies
smiley-smile.gif

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Hi Sir Chunky, pitty you are not coming to Stowfolot (or are you)? we could then meet up with our buckets on our heads and take the dogs walkies
smiley-smile.gif
No sorry fellow knight I have only 3weeks hols this year so I am working untill end of june " but I might walk round the garden with it on my head in support while you are there

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Two blue buckets you say how about hide the teens or covering my wifes modesty on way to showers in mornings or give them a sticker and collect for charity split the money and a damn good night just a thought

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I'm back for a week then off to Devon again on "Mum watch".
I intend placing the T shirt orders tomorrow. If there are any last minute alterations or additions or if I have forgotten anyone please let me know.
The Master List Name will printed as below
King Dustydog XXL
Lady Villa XL Ladies

Sir W C XL Woodlands Camper
TC "Hon Dame de W C" L Thursday's Child Ladies
Sir W C Himself M Mr Thursday's Child
Sir Gagakev WC ( Bar) XL
Lady Gaga Mags XXL Ladies
Sir W C Kopite XL
Lady Top Trump XL Ladies Kopite's Lady
Sir Gab (WC) XXL
Lady Di Di XXL Ladies
Sir Walkalot XL Lady DI DI's Knight
Lady Mel XXL Ladies
Sir Deli Dave L
Lady Linda XL Ladies Sir Deli Dave's Lady
Sir Mucky Pup XXL
Sir Chunky XL Colin of Yorkshire
Sir Sproket Please advise size.
Forest Gump TBA asap

Also we have Sir Rob T
Sir Emmerson
Sir Martin 24
Sir Roger F WM.
If you knights want a T shirt I will get it for you and you can pay me by post. Let me know your size.
Look forward to the Royal OK

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
hee heee - I can see why you lot are the Woosie Club! You're all completely bonkers (no 'fense).
Mind you, I can talk - no solids in pan, no sleeping in awning, terrified of spiders, absolutely HATE domestic chores and avoid them like the plague, run round after hubby and kids putting shoes etc away...the list goes on.
I'll look out for you all at 'Stowfolot(?)' soon.

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
hi crazyguider please come and say hello you are most welcome
i take it from you list of do`s and dont`s you will fit right in just a bit worried where you solids go if not in pan i dont think you`re allowed to dig holes in ground there

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi CG
Which pitch are you on?
There's no problem using the onboard facilities, it's just a chore for the muggins who empties it. Ah the things we do for love
smiley-laughing.gif

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi Dustydog,
We're on pitch BP83H (field 5). Where are you?
We do use the onboard, but as we pay for facilities, we use them (so to speak). Luckily my OH has little sense of smell, so it's his job to empty and clean, and I do the cooking. You could say I fill and he empties!!!
Indeed - the things we do for lurve...

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
crazyguider said:
hee heee - I can see why you lot are the Woosie Club! You're all completely bonkers (no 'fense).
Mind you, I can talk - no solids in pan, no sleeping in awning, terrified of spiders, absolutely HATE domestic chores and avoid them like the plague, run round after hubby and kids putting shoes etc away...the list goes on.
I'll look out for you all at 'Stowfolot(?)' soon.

Hi crazyguider, the above qualifies you for membership of the Woosie Club but unfortunatley the Woosie Club Round Table is full up this year, the battle dress has been sourced and the benches for the table have been made, how ever as a gesture from us Woosie's we would like to invite you as a special guest to sit at the table but with the priveledge and honour that you will have to sit on King DD's knee.
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
The AGM of The Woosie Club is taking place at Stowoflot this weekend, please post your apologies if you are unable to attend.
smiley-smile.gif

I will forward them to our King DD.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
We will be arriving at Stowfolot tomorrow (Thurs) pm. What is the date/time/place of the AGM, and will I need to find King DD beforehand to hand over my groats in order to obtain my battledress?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
First of all must say a big big thank you to all the Woosies who attened the Rally and of course our AGM, it was great to meet every single one of you,
A special thank you must go to the the King of the Woosie's Dusty Dog, I would like to thank him for organising the T shirts, the banner him and Muckypup sourced, and not to forget the special mugs which he presented to his fellow knights, well done and thank you King DD (and Muckypup of course).

IMG_0588.jpg

Guess who's who!!!!
IMG_0603.jpg

Ths start of the AGM
IMG_0591.jpg

Continuing the AGM
IMG_0612.jpg

AGM still going!!
IMG_0613.jpg

Blurred vision at the end of the AGM---------NO fellow Woosie's I dont want any more to drink
IMG_0610.jpg

Sorry if Ive left any one out.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
New Members

Crazyguider as you supported the fellow woosies at the Pc rally you are now a fully fledged member of the club, this is fully endorsed by the King himself DD. Please let us know how you would like to be known, i;e Lady or Dame or any other title you would like to be bestowed upon you

Martin24
Martin I read a post recently which for the life of me now cannot find where you gave good reason to become a Woosie they were acceptable to bestow a title on you, you also showed some dissapointment so i duly propose you to become a member when you are seconded by a fellow member all you have to do is accept and we will duly engage you to this popular and elite club.

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
First of all i would like to say thank you to all of my fellow Woosies for making to AGM at Stowfalot such a truly great event.
My Lady and i had a great time and it was brilliant to put faces to you all.
The King is going to the local Tavern tonight to see if he can get online and will post if he can.
Looking forward to the half year meeting in 6 months, if i can sober up enough by then.
I will be pleased to second Marting 24 for knighthood if he wants.
Good night woosies and keep your Swords at hand.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Great pics Kev. I'll post mine when I. Get home next week.

What does a Maybach car look like? Did Parksy have one in his youth?

Wayne and Tam,
many thanks for your pressy, it's hanging on the front window

And no, I am not rearranging my tins in alphabetical and height order. I might do it by GVW however. LOL.

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Whilst on the rally, I was chatting to someone on the rally, (I can’t remember who?) about satnavs, and they couldn’t believe I didn’t have one! As I said my better half was a superb map reader and navigator – and we didn’t do “lost”. Since then I’ve come across this – Rather appropriate I thought, so I’ll share it.

PS Thanks for the company to all the smashing ‘Woosies’ we met at Stowfolot, and to the organisers. Although it was 310 miles for us we had a dam(p) great holiday.

I have a little Satnav
It sits there in my car
A Satnav is a driver's friend
It tells you where you are

I have a little Satnav
For almost all my life
It does more than the normal one
My Satnav is my wife

It gives me full instructions
On exactly how to drive
"It's thirty miles an hour" it says
"And you're doing thirty five"

It tells me when to stop and start
And when to use the brake
And tells me that it's never ever
Safe to overtake

It tells me when a light is red
And when it goes to green
It seems to know instinctively
Just when to intervene

It lists the vehicles just in front
It lists those to the rear
And taking this into account
It specifies my gear

I'm sure no other driver
Has so helpful a device
For when we leave and lock the car
It still gives its advice

It fills me up with counselling
Each journey's pretty fraught
So why don't I exchange it
And get a quieter sort?

Ah well, you see, it cleans the house
Makes sure I'm properly fed
It washes all my shirts and things
And - keeps me warm in bed!

Cheers!!

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Gagakev said:
New Members

Crazyguider as you supported the fellow woosies at the Pc rally you are now a fully fledged member of the club, this is fully endorsed by the King himself DD. Please let us know how you would like to be known, i;e Lady or Dame or any other title you would like to be bestowed upon you

Martin24
Martin I read a post recently which for the life of me now cannot find where you gave good reason to become a Woosie they were acceptable to bestow a title on you, you also showed some dissapointment so i duly propose you to become a member when you are seconded by a fellow member all you have to do is accept and we will duly engage you to this popular and elite club.

Thank you very much for the proposal and to MP for seconding. I am honoured to accept! Do I input on the title or get given one? May have to give it some thought, thinking is not usually allowed in a house full of females so it could take me some time!!!

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi Martin
You are free to choose your own name but i might suggest Sir Naggedalot or Sir Outnumbered please choose your name and let King Dusty and Sir Gagakev know so you can be Knighted

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
mucky pup said:
Hi Martin
You are free to choose your own name but i might suggest Sir Naggedalot or Sir Outnumbered please choose your name and let King Dusty and Sir Gagakev know so you can be Knighted
Hi Sir Muckypup TB, Ladygaga Mags says hello, love your Sir Naggedalot for our latest member Martin24 please accept and and to complete your knighthood you will have to enter your title in your signature box in purple.
Welcome you Big Woosie!
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
NOTICE TO ALL WOOSIES.

As you have obtained your battledress ie; Tshirts please take them with you on all your future outings and have a photo taken with them on and post them as proof here on the forum.
The most interesting/obscure location voted for by fellow woosies will entitle the winner to a free drink from ALL fellow knights on our next meet.
16.gif

You must have posted at least one photo by christmas to be entitled to the prize.
Good luck

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts