Woosie Club

Page 10 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
it will also stop skid marks on very clean bed sheets but you will ned some good metal polish.

Forest you ole croc I will propose you on the basis that you havent changed
your socks in years, wait to be 2nd and you will be a fully flegded Woosie Club member.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Deli Dave_ said:
Can I order a mens in large and a one with Lady Linda in XL please
Woodlands Camper XL
Thursdays Child LADIES SIZE 16 EQUIVALENT.
Gagakev XL
kopite 2x T shirts both XL
Gabsgrandad XXL
Di LADIES 16 OR EQ
Mel Cuddly Womens Size
Deli Dave Mens L Ladies XL

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Thursdays Child said:
Mel, I think it is best to play safe and go for ladies Large size for me.Himself needs Medium. We are setting a new trend.!!!!
TC" Hon Dame de WC"
Right, if you think Large for you I will have XL please.
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Deli Dave_ said:
Thank you Steve,also I would second Forest

There you go Gumpy you are now a full member of the famous Woosie Club, please let us know how you would like to be known, you automatically become a Sir so you could be Sir FG, Sir Forest,Sir Gumpy, Sir Croc or even Sir Croccy Gump or if you have a title of your own you would like just let us now, also dont forget to put your name in your signature box in purple at the bottom of the page.
smiley-smile.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Woodlands Camper XL
Thursdays Child 1xLADIES SIZE 16 EQUIVALENT. L1x Medium
Gagakev XL
kopite 2x T shirts both XL
Gabsgrandad XXL
Di LADIES 16 OR EQ
Mel Cuddly Womens Size XL
Deli Dave Mens L Ladies XL

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Sir's, Dames, Ladies and fellow knights of the Woosie Round Table, our King has been very busy (earning his keep) and been tracking down our battle attire, unfortunatley the first supplier has not come up with the goods so to speak. The cost has climbed and climbed, so off went the King and Sir Muckypup prepared to do battle with all and sundry.
Please read the following from King DD;

I've now found a firm 10 ,miles from me , who can do them at less than £10 with a full logo, with the words Woosie Round Table as an arc around the image. On the back they will print four lines

NAME eg Sir Gagakev WC Bar

Knight of the Woosie Round Table

Stowfolot

May 2012

They can't use the original image because of copyright laws. So how do you feel about the attached image from Sir Mucky Pup TB?
I think it looks pretty good and in fact we had a beer mug made up at Lidls which looks great. Any chance you could upload this latest image to the forum please for comments. (Part ot the above has been edited to protect our King)

New image

knights_of_the_round_table_.jpg

So folks can King DD have your responses please, I like it and will say yes

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Sir Gagakev,
I can always rely you on you my Woosie Knight.
smiley-kiss.gif

Sir Deli Dave raises a point I hadn't thought of . A Tshirt for the OH.
Would you all like one for your partner?
If so I'll need the size. And their chosen Lady or Knight name.
See the following for final price and sizes. Please confirm again the size you want once you have reviewed the size chart thing.
For the design you have requested I would quote £8.49 per t-shirt, based on fruit of the loom SS6 men’s t-shirts and Gilden GD72 ladies.
http://www.camlab.net/acatalog/Value-Weight--SS6--SS6.html
http://www.camlab.net/acatalog/Gildan-Softstyle-Ladies-Fit-Personalised-Printed-T-Shirt--GD72--GD72.html

I propose seeing the supplier and paying up front. Those coming to Stowford can pay me there . Those not coming I can post them onto you for a small stamp charge. You can send me a cheque in the post.

I'll beg Parksy to forward you my e-mail and home address.

Up the Woosies

Dustydog

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:

Up the Woosies

Dustydog
I've already got a provisional list with the names and email addresses of those who replied asking for T shirts DD, I'll wait to see if there are any further replies to your latest information and I'll forward the list to you later this week.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Parksy said:
Dustydog said:

Up the Woosies

Dustydog
I've already got a provisional list with the names and email addresses of those who replied asking for T shirts DD, I'll wait to see if there are any further replies to your latest information and I'll forward the list to you later this week.

Parksy
As ever you are a Star.
With that in mind I as King of The Woosies wish to bestow upon you an Honorary Knighthood. This will be subject to a Knight , Lady or Dame seconding this sponsorship.
I propose you will be known as Sir Parksy Mod. I leave you to choose Carole's title.
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
That's extremely kind of you O King of the Woosies but I have to remain non partisan to keep in with Lord Hezza, and we used our caravan toilet to it's, erm, ultimate potential over the weekend.
I'm always happy to try to help both Woosie and Non Woosie whenever I can though
smiley-smile.gif

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
As I posted earlier I'll have an XXL, whatever design you settle on, and I'll pay at 'Stowfolot' if that's OK --- thanks,
(That's if I've any fuel???)

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Sir Deli Dave raises a point I hadn't thought of . A Tshirt for the OH.
Would you all like one for your partner?

DD

Thank you for the kind offer, but OH has said she does not require a T-shirt, so just me at XL.

Pay you at Stofalot?

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi All
As with Mel, can I have the largest ladies size please, also happy with the design and payment arrangements.
OH said he would also like Tshirt, I have named him Sir Walkalot!! (he always tries to go walk about when it's time to clean the you know what!) He would like Gents XLRG Please
Many thanks
See you all soon, we will also have our new four legged friend with us, collect him on Saturday!!
Di & Andy

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
well done DD and Gagakev thumbs up from us
may i request the following
sir wc kopite XL
lady toptrump L
Thanks guy`s for your effort i think there could be a couple of beers with you`re name on at stowalot

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Keep em coming.
I'm off to North Devon tomorrow for seven days. Mum's in hospital following her broken arm which has now turned into a full blown shoulder joint replacement. Seems someone mis read the x ray four weeks ago
smiley-yell.gif
. C'est la vie.
So when I get back I will place the orders as requested including all the OHs listed. You can all pay me at Stowfolot. Those not attending I'll post them to you with Parksy's help and you can then send me a cheque, no problem.
Well I hope to get back providing Francis Maude doesn't do any more scaremongering on the fuel issue.
smiley-wink.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Fellow Knights, ladies and Dames oh and King DD
smiley-smile.gif

I would like to propose my OH gets a seat at the Woosie Round table.
I will try to explain;
She arrived home from shopping with two BLUE FLEXIBLE BUCKETS so my question was what are you going to do with them?
(OH) replies they are for the caravan
( I say) For the caravan and what are you going to use two BLUE FLEXIBLE BUCKETS for in the caravan
(OH) Dunno I expect you can find a use for them
smiley-undecided.gif

So if you see a bloke walking around Stowfolot with a BLUE FLEXIBLE BUCKET ON HIS HEAD-------- ITS ME
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 22, 2006
Visit site
points to consider
if your aquaroll now leaks you are covered
if your thetford packs in you are now covered
there will now be no excuse on site for a dirty van
no need to take bags with you when out shopping
before shopping you now have a very portable head covering
can be used as an excellent sun hat even covering the neck
by cutting 2 slits when worn in sun hat mode you can now watch first time awning assemblers. (if using this option please do not consider option 2)

I am now thouroghly jealous that I do not have such a considerate wife who can choose such useful presents and will have to still put up with silly things like wheel locks and cadacs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts