Woosie Club

Page 218 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
20171115_164219.jpg

.........nice view from this campsite here at Wanaka South Island New Zealand.

The caravan and motorhomes shown are not British built but nearly all caravans I have seen here are.
All the well known UK brands must have a healthy export trade to NZ and the locals must like them.
Lovely Spring weather here and 22degC :)

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Anseo , still got mine, (and battery still hasn't gone flat) - don't think it's been used since 1965. (Will get it out later to see if it still works, -- will let you know!)

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I must have got rid of my plastic one, but still have my old circa 1967 bamboo one, which had an area under the slider that one could write a few aide memoires, if so inclined.

Non member apologises.

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
"A few aide memoirs!" Ah yes I remember them well!
'Dug ' mine out, (bit yellowed) but even in original case, + 60 year old sellotape.
DSC05223.jpg

Tried simple X, and ÷ , but the memory bank seems to be failing after that, (and that's not the rules fault) -- Thank God for modern electrickery!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I remember SOHCAHTOA, the ancient logarithmic volcano. I remember how to use log tables. What I can't remember is why I used log tables. Didn't seem to get much application once I left school; but then my career was not in engineering or physics.
Mel
P.S. I got an A in trigonometry at O level, but can't remember much about that either :blush: :blush:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Mel said:
I remember SOHCAHTOA, the ancient logarithmic volcano. I remember how to use log tables. What I can't remember is why I used log tables. Didn't seem to get much application once I left school; but then my career was not in engineering or physics.
Mel
P.S. I got an A in trigonometry at O level, but can't remember much about that either :blush: :blush:

Wasn't she a Native American princess who saved Capt John Smith some hundreds of years back?

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
What are those strange contraptions in the previous pictures?
Log tables I remember, just.
Maths is a closed burned and buried book to me, I'm afraid. Passed GCSE when I was 37, thanks to the course work!!
Re September RSVP. Sadly that's the end of our first week of term, and for a weekend, the East coast is only doable by plane for a weekend, so we will, sadly, have to decline. :(
Wish I was in NZ, though...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts