Woosie Club

Page 220 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Right, fellow Woosies (and anyone else for that matter -- just come and join us) It’s make your mind up time again for the ‘Woosiefest 2018.
Got a couple of potential sites ‘our’ side of the country, the choice is yours, - 1 in N. Norfolk, and one in Lincs.
The 2 are :- http://woodthorpeleisurepark.com/
https://www.old-brick-kilns.co.uk/
The choice is yours. Already had 2/3 votes for Lincs. Me/we are easy, done both and both are excellent sites, will be making reservation early next month, when you’ve made your minds up’
Time wise we are looking at doing it through the w/e of 15th. September, we shall be there approx. 11th. – 19th. Sept., so let us know.
Ps – Springfest, - We are unable to do one at spring due to other commitments, but if other Woosies want to arrange something then feel free to do so. We had had a look round for a venue before we knew of other commitments and came across this and rather fancied it :- http://www.elmcottage.co.uk/ in Cheshire – perhaps another year/

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Looking Good Your Woosieness :cheer:
Woodthorpe Leisure Lincs ticks all our boxes. :)
Looking at Google maps it is easier for most to reach than Norfolk imo. B)
The proposed dates are fine with us and are in our calendar now. :cheer: :cheer:
I agree this Fest is fully open to all Forumites not just the current Woosies. :kiss:

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
:eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: ! It's the week before !! it's the bairns birthday that weekend as if you remember it was a few years ago when the woosiefest was on the same date / weekend !!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
:eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: ! It's the week before !! it's the bairns birthday that weekend as if you remember it was a few years ago when the woosiefest was on the same date / weekend !!

Never mind Craig.
Just a shame we don’t get to meet you and the family :( . Oh well you never know :evil:
Enjoy the run and the Bairns birthday :cheer:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Woodthorpe good for us, son gets married on the 1st Sept, so will need a break. All good.

Be nice if there are others willing to join into a bunch of good hearted People to meet up

Craig check your Spam msgs you should have received my E mail address from Parksy.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Morning Bill

We shall have to pass on Easter as we will be in North Devon Mum minding :woohoo:

We may well be down doing the same over the Easter hols. Where are you staying? Haven't looked ourselves yet. or thought about dates.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Woosiefest will be more than happy to have a short hop over to Lincs. Once dates set will go on bended knee to mother or we may end up coming in our entirety.

Looking for a site Feb half term near as possible to Sidmouth to do the grandson duties. Any ideas for somewhere actually open then with good access as we're now 42' in length and a hook up for the old cripple mobil.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Very pleased to hear that Martin.
The more Woosies at Woodthorpe the better. I know some of ourWosies cannot make this year but please remember the Fest is open to all. I say this as we all know the legendary PCv Rallies have ceased for the last few years :(
I believe his Royal Woosienesswill be doing a Woosie Survey in the near future at Woodthorpe.
They may well have fully serviced pitches. Bags I have one as a senior citizen :p

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
DD, you can claim that but as you need to to get an Activity Award from SW, I would thought you would have preferred dragging the Aqua roll and waste hog around. And leave the serviced pitches to us old farts. :eek:hmy:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Dustydog said:
Martin24 said:
This cripple will happily not have a serviced pitch :cheer:
Ah But you have a Nurse Jenny :cheer: I'd also swap a fully serviced pitch for her :kiss: :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now now boys you be giving non Woosies the wrong impressions of our get togethers. :dry:
Martin , passed a trundle truck like yours last week, but converted by Airstream, I wonder how many £££. :blink:

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
We've had to pop down to Hampshire a couple of times solo and she quite likes the motorway. First tow will be Saturday to Derbyshire.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Stop in by RMK. Your more than welcome. And ramps available. :p

Thanks Hutch. I think we're very much this end of Derbyshire this time but we'll hopefully be able to sort something out later in the year. :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts