Woosie Club

Page 219 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
The technology landed on the drive Thursday afternoon and had stopped working within 20 minutes. Long story short for once, remote receiver replaced yesterday and now all is fine and dandy. Possibly won't be towing this side of February half term but hopefully it'll do a proper job. :cheer:

On another exciting note, I've bought her ladyship a 6x4 trailer with mesh sides for Christmas and had the tow bar fitted on the Corsa this afternoon. Ideal for trips to the dump when she has an excess leaves and hedge trimmings. :whistle:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Martin , your all heart, Hopefully Lady T will ove her Xmas present, are you going to have it wrapped? Good oh for the wagon how about some piccys either private or on here. :)

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Martin , your all heart, Hopefully Lady T will ove her Xmas present, are you going to have it wrapped? Good oh for the wagon how about some piccys either private or on here. :)

Will send some on when I get around to taking some. Lady T can wrap it herself in the nice trailer cover I've got her as well. :blink: :blink: :whistle:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Sir Were-Rabbit and Sir Crying, I have asked Parksy to forward my email address to you both, look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
John

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi Hutch (EH52ARH),

I tried asking the mods to forward my email address to you, Parksy has been unwell and perhaps has not seen my email, or maybe it is something the mods don't do.

Anyway, next time I see you online have a pen handy, I have a way that should get you my email address, but it depends on us both being on the forum at the same time, I think this is evident by "on line" shown below your avatar.

Lets try and see if we can make it work.

Regards.

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Publication1.jpg

TRENDING THREADS