Woosie Club

Page 292 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Phoned Waterrow campsite yesterday and discussed the situation and have received a confirmation email confirming that my deposit can be used for our next future booking with them.
We are going to hold off making a definite booking for the time being and access the situation later on.

Stay safe everyone:)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well on a Happy note, our God daughter, has given birth today, at home, to a healthy baby boy. Mum is a ICU nurse, thank goodness she is now on maternity leave.

Reactions: Parksy
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
The message is a bit confused,
Gagakev, has Seconded Dave A1,
And has suggested the names
Sir teddy(boy) power
Sir duck power

I suggest due to his hair style.
Sir Duck Tail,

Answer please.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
From The Woosies,
Sorry Dave , the Others seem to be sleeping, hopefully they might go for Sir Ducktail, I shall wait another day. I know this Coro has hit everyone.
We shall finalise tomorrow. 👍😃

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well DaveA1, it looks like your title will be "Sir Ducktail", Looking forward to meeting up with you at one of the "Woosie fests".
Now what was it, Emptying the Kings Thunder tub or washing the Kings Caravan. As Investiture. 😷
Dusty Dog as TS . please add Sir Ducktail to "The Rolls".

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Just checked the calendar. We should have been at Waterrow today I preparation of the Spring Woosiefest. Shame but hopefully we go there next year

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Is there a drive/patio that hasn’t been pressure washed? Did ours last weekend, and an expedition into our garage led to the discovery of stuff we bought, Goodness knows when, to sweep into the gaps between the slabs. So just swept that in.
Also found a poled porch awning that I have been meaning to sell for years that we will put up so we can take photos ready for sale, when we get our lives back.
Who knows what further exploration of the garage may uncover. :D

Reactions: Dustydog
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Is there a drive/patio that hasn’t been pressure washed? Did ours last weekend, and an expedition into our garage led to the discovery of stuff we bought, Goodness knows when, to sweep into the gaps between the slabs. So just swept that in.
Also found a poled porch awning that I have been meaning to sell for years that we will put up so we can take photos ready for sale, when we get our lives back.
Who knows what further exploration of the garage may uncover. :D
Remember to tie a rope around yourself and tie it to a tree, so you can find your way out again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts