Woosie Club

Page 51 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
You forgot the rest of them
smiley-wink.gif

Woosie Club Round
Table Members

Sir Dusty Dog + Lady Villa

King Gagakev + Lady Gagamags

Sir Rob T

Dame TC + Sir WC Himself

Lady Mel + Sir Ale
Man

Sir WC + Lady
Squirrel

Sir WC Kopite + Lady
Top Trump

Sir Chunky

Sir Emmerson

Sir Deli Dave + Lady
Linda

Sir Gab +Lady Gab

Sir Mucky Pup TB

Sir Roger F WM

Lady Di D + Sir
Walkaloti

Sir Sprocket Jester +
Lady Sprocket

Sir Outnumbered WC
(4;1)

Dame Crazyguider

Sir Stagger (Has
Wandered)

WilliWonti - Sir Prised

Brum - Sir Hugh Rinal

soldlisa04 - Lady of the Knight + Knight
of the Lady

Gafferbill- Sir
Baldrick

Honourary Member Lightpole Man

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
King Gagakev WC 2 BAR

A favour please your Royal Woosieness.
When you go to Rivendale could you check out the pitches and see which is best for a satellite dish. Faces South East without any trees in the way.
If the Villa are playing we need to see them although I cannot guarantee it will be Premiership stuff next season
smiley-cry.gif

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi all.........just got back from 31 nights away with the caravan down in Spain so have not been around for a while.
Hope to ring Rivendale tomorrow and book the October Woosiefest from Thur 10th to Sun13th.
I will be bringing bikes to cycle the nearby Tissington Trail so will go missing for at least some of the time!!!

Oh!.......and I will be bringing the wife as well
smiley-smile.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
King Gagakev WC 2 BAR

When you go to Rivendale could you check out the pitches and see which is best for a satellite dish. Faces South East without any trees in the way.
If the Villa are playing we need to see them although I cannot guarantee it will be Premiership stuff next season
smiley-cry.gif
Will see what I can suss out Sir Dusty
By the way whats a satelite dish?????????
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

As we are a group will we already be allocated certain pitches as I did request that we were as close to each other as posssible
smiley-undecided.gif

I'll suss that out as well.
oh and the penny has just dropped--Lady Villa = Villa
smiley-embarassed.gif

Sussed that one out already
smiley-kiss.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
Hi all.........just got back from 31 nights away with the caravan down in Spain so have not been around for a while.
Hope to ring Rivendale tomorrow and book the October Woosiefest from Thur 10th to Sun13th.
I will be bringing bikes to cycle the nearby Tissington Trail so will go missing for at least some of the time!!!

Oh!.......and I will be bringing the wife as well
smiley-smile.gif

Woosiefest- Around 12th-13th October 2013

Rivendale

Lady Mel + Sir Aleman 4 nights (Thurs to Sun) Booked

King Gagakev + Ladygaga 4 nights (Thurs to Sun ) Booked

Sir Sprocket Jester + Lady Sprocket 4 nights (Thurs to Sun) Booked

Sir Dusty Dog + Lady Villa 6/7 nights Booked

Sir Wc + Lady Squirrel 4 nights (Thurs to Sun ) Booked

Lightpole man + Lady Carol 4 nights (Thurs to Sun ) Booked

Sir Gab + Lady Gab 4 nights (Thurs to Sun ) Booked

Sir Delhi Dave + Lady Linda 4 nights (Thurs to Sun ) Booked

Sir Mucky Pup 5/6 nights

(Sir) Baldrick WC 4
nights (Thurs to Sun)

Just added you to the list (Sir) Baldrick WC
thats a cunning plan by the way taking the wife!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
These Pictures are of the Rivendale area and is what you can expect,
They are reproduced by courtesy and kind permission of Sir Roger (WM)
The first one is of the site

ca

ca

ca

ca

Ps-- We will have the sunshine even in October

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Fingers crossed , Let's hope Lady Di Di , Sir Walkalot and Bramble will make it.
Who's missing?
Mel
What was that allergyt hing?? I'll do the chicken and special fried rice but without soya sauce. Is that correct?

You are a true knight Sir DD. Yep, I can't eat gluten so leave out any wheat flour and soy sauce (which is made form wheat) and I'll be fine.
mel

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
These Pictures are of the Rivendale area and is what you can expect,
They are reproduced by courtesy and kind permission of Sir Roger (WM)
The first one is of the site

ca

ca

ca

ca

Ps-- We will have the sunshine even in October
Looks like a winter wonderland at the moment........
smiley-surprised.gif

Is the Wossie King on the falling down juice again
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

snowball_zpscaad81b7.gif

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Dustydog said:
King Gagakev WC 2 BAR

smiley-cry.gif

I have been to Rivendale in the past, the quarry walls are very high. and go around almost 3 sides of the site. You might struggle.
mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Updated my dates
Woosiefest- Around 12th-13th October 2013
Rivendale

Lady Mel + Sir Aleman 4 nights (Thurs to Sun) Booked
King Gagakev + Ladygaga 4 nights (Thurs to Sun ) Booked
Sir Sprocket Jester + Lady Sprocket 4 nights (Thurs to Sun) Booked
Sir Dusty Dog + Lady Villa 6 nights (Wed to Tues) Booked
Sir Wc + Lady Squirrel 4 nights (Thurs to Sun ) Booked
Lightpole man + Lady Carol 4 nights (Thurs to Sun ) Booked
Sir Gab + Lady Gab 4 nights (Thurs to Sun ) Booked
Sir Delhi Dave + Lady Linda 4 nights (Thurs to Sun ) Booked
Sir Mucky Pup 5/6 nights
(Sir) Baldrick WC 4 nights (Thurs to Sun)

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:

Thanks Kevin ......... all now booked for 4 nights Thurs/Sun.

Yes the cunning plan is to take the wife along to shin up the quarry cliffs at Rivendale to place my Sat dish up there.
I have a long cable so should then be able to get a signal and out do Alan
smiley-wink.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS.........my recollection of the layout at Rivendale is that the site is relatively open to the south east but I could be wrong.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
crazyguider said:
How many of us will be at Syowfalot this year? And what time does the drinking start???

Hi .......... I will be there again but I'm a novice Woosie so have not met all the Woosies yet.
I think last years bar bill has frightened off most Woosies this year
smiley-wink.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Much as I enjoy the PCv rally and like Stowford we've been three times now, and running a 4x4 towing a large t/a caravan is not cheap, so this year we've decided to invest the money set aside for fuel in visiting somewhere we haven't been before.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I'm having a "special" birthday so will be missing Stowford this year. A shame because I know the Woosies will win the quiz again
smiley-smile.gif

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Parksy said:
Much as I enjoy the PCv rally and like Stowford we've been three times now, and running a 4x4 towing a large t/a caravan is not cheap, so this year we've decided to invest the money set aside for fuel in visiting somewhere we haven't been before.

We more or less decided to do the same and are visting York, Torquay and hopefully the Isle of Wight if we can get a good ferry deal. If no ferry deal, we will visit the New Forest. Stowford is a nice site if you don't want to use a mobile phone, the Internet and don't have a twin axle caravan.
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Our caravan is a twin axle model but we've never had a problem with the site, in fact the rally and the dates either side of it are great value for money on a very good site and we always mention that our caravan is a t/a when we book.
I never bother with mobile phones or the internet when I'm away in the caravan so communication issues never affect, me although I've seen laptop users who sit on the benches near to reception to get a good internet signal.
We are gradually working our way along the south coast from west to east, visiting holiday resorts and places that interest us.
The Weymouth - Swanage area will be our next venture but I'm sure we'll be back to the PCv rally in the future.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi All Woosies. Our stay at Rivendale was on a fully serviced pitchand Tv hook up at the power post. Now dont quote me I think all the power hook ups have tv as well . I wish you all well and hope you enjoy your stay there as much as we did. Its a beautiful area to visit and Im sure most of you will want to return.
Sir Roger.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Sprocket I havent ruled out being there yet!!!!!!. We always finish off in the Peak District and this year will be no different. We will look into this the only thing that stands in our way is our Daughter and School.If this coinsides with School holidays if we dont get back to Rivendale we wont be far away so we will be able to pop round anyway.Have spoke to Gagakev on this one as well.I really would like to meet up with you all.Plus my old mate from the same town Sir Delhi Dave is going.I will do my best
Sir Roger.(Forgot to mention Rivendale has a oneway system now if you are A Twin Axle unit then someplaces on the way to your pitch are a bit tight .BE WARE.....)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Morning Sir Roger,
Now you are scaring me. I have a TA. Is it very very tight? If so I'll let SWMBO drive so I can't get the blame
smiley-laughing.gif

Hope you can make the Woosie meet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts