Woosie Club

Page 234 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Craigyoung said:
Dustydog said:
Gafferbill said:
.........busy busy 2 days with a DIY removals for my single daughter, moving all her belongings from an Oxford flat to a friend's garage in Wakefield.
B***dy flat up on 4th floor and no lift!!
She is in the process of settling up north for a new life and job in Manchester.

........now need at least a weeks holiday in the cararavan :cheer:
Phew!
In 30 degs :woohoo:

Keeps you fit ! I'll be thinking of you whilst in the garden in the sun B)
[/quote

OmG, And I thought I would scare children after having my nose operation last Monday.
At least the weather is good up north. :p

With the ironing board :lol: :lol:

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
smiley said:
Bet you have been and gone if you got to Lincolnshire but theres the cathedral and castle...

Not yet Smiley, Woosiefest is in September. Come and join us if you are in the country.
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Mel said:
smiley said:
Bet you have been and gone if you got to Lincolnshire but theres the cathedral and castle...

Not yet Smiley, Woosiefest is in September. Come and join us if you are in the country.
Mel
Smiley.
You have been threatening for years to join us at a Woosiefest. Relax. We can help with anything you need. :)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Well folks, hope you enjoyed the rainy season this weekend, and no I didnt go away!!
As the fest is fast approaching it is looking ever unlikely we will be with you this year. :(
Sorry there wont be any Buckfast this year!!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
:woohoo:
Kev
That’s very sad. I am sure all the Woosies will appreciate the pressures on you and Mags with the wedding and new business venture. We will certainly raise a glass and toast you both. :cheer:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes, We will miss you both, and certainly the toast of the Buckfast, . But hopefulluy the New King or Queen will maybe do a mid term , meet up where you can get the Southern Dram out.

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Sorry you ain't joining us Kev, but if it means the rains stay 'down sowf', -- then that at least is a plus for the rest of us! -
See yer when :-
Only-_Fools-and-_Horses.jpg

This time next year we will be millionaires

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
....Enjoy it mate, whilst it lasts for us all....

6 weeks of brilliant sunshine then the minute we go to hitch up the heavens opened all the way to the site but it cleared when we got there to a lovely 25° C

And then at about 8ish this happened as i was filling waters and changing the toilet as usual !!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:
Now we are into August, the Fest seems like a much less distant happening to look forward to -
:)
You’ll enjoy it. Off to Alderley Edge Friday for a week. A very pretty fully serviced pitch on a CL.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Anseo said:
Now we are into August, the Fest seems like a much less distant happening to look forward to -

Started making lists, so not far away now. OH has bought the Whisky. Now have to stop him drinking it before Sept. :unsure:

BTW. Does anyone know if we are allowed our Woosie HQ banners?
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Mel said:
Anseo said:

Started making lists, so not far away now. OH has bought the Whisky. Now have to stop him drinking it before Sept. :unsure:

BTW. Does anyone know if we are allowed our Woosie HQ banners?
Mel
The two I bought have mysteriously disappeared :p More on the way courtesy of Amazon. £15.00 cheaper than Tesco.
Banners?
Not sure . Mine will be up plus flags unless Pete says otherwise.

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Banners ? -- haven't asked - only assuming, one way of finding out! - (Will risk it!) 'Am away at the moment -- chicken sitting in deepest sunny S. Wales doing my 2nd. good deed of the year. Rewarded by fresh eggs and fully serviced pitch, (garden) Satellite, internet, water, waste water, but the 'Woosie pot' still needs the treatment, and the manhole cover lifting, (must get the wife trained! - perhaps a bit late seeing as she hasn't touched it in 40+ years, eternal optimist me! -- Her --true 'Woosie') Something wrong this morning though cloudy!

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
A lovely bottle of Single Malt Islay whisky (of the peatiest variety I know of) purchased today for anyone who wants a "wee sensation" at the Woosiefest.

With this unusually hot weather, I hope it does not evaporate from the bottle :p

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:
A lovely bottle of Single Malt Islay whisky (of the peatiest variety I know of) purchased today for anyone who wants a "wee sensation" at the Woosiefest.

With this unusually hot weather, I hope it does not evaporate from the bottle :p

Looks like with yours Hutches and mine they’ll be more than just a few wee drams :evil:
With or without water?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Anseo said:

Looks like with yours Hutches and mine they’ll be more than just a few wee drams :evil:
With or without water?

Don’t forget the couple of bottles of Penderyn brought by OH. Suggest you each tie a rope to yourselves so that me, Mrs DD, Mrs Anseo and Mrs Hutch can haul you back to your respective vans later.
On the other hand we could just leave you where you fall :cheer: :evil:
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts