Woosie Club

Page 232 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hope you have meet the new in-laws ,could be us, as our son is doing the same, we were going to stay in our van but the roads to the farm, venture are awkward, so decided not too. 6 Gypsy caravans an camping on site,
We are not going to get a BAR, on our status this year.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
:side: Martin, Elaine will keep Nursie, amused and we can "walk" the dogs to Woodys, but I not going to upset the Wrathe of Lady Therapy.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
:side: Martin, Elaine will keep Nursie, amused and we can "walk" the dogs to Woodys, but I not going to upset the Wrathe of Lady Therapy.

What are you, man or mouse?................ Me too, now of to get some cheese, squeak sqeak :cheer:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Sir Outnumbered,

I will be happy and brave enough to join a conspiratorial bunch of renegades that will distract Lady Therapy long enough to slip you a snifter coca-cola (or three) :p

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Anseo said:
Sir Outnumbered,

I will be happy and brave enough to join a conspiratorial bunch of renegades that will distract Lady Therapy long enough to slip you a snifter coca-cola (or three) :p

Wow you WILL be brave, its the next day when Lady Therapy catches up with you, just thought I would let you know she is a fellow Devonian and not to be under estimated, good luck!!! :lol:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Martin,
Relax man,Dustydog will bark for you.
A man of your demeanour will get benefit from a real Highland Malt..... purely medicinal of course.
So we start with Anseos, then mine , then Hutch and so on until you have tried all theWoosie offerings. We will all mirror image too........just love a smoky peaty Malt.And then you can enjoy Mel’s SirvRoger’s Welsh offering.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Anseo said:
Sir Gagakev,

Hope you can make the fest, would be nice to meet you.

Regards,
John

Thanks Sir Haggis l will be trying my hardest I can tell you.
By the way do you speak English? :lol: :lol:

I use Google translate when "UGH" does not return an appropriate response :silly:

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
When Errol Flynn was supposedly "on the wagon" he used to take oranges on to the film sets. Unbeknown to all he had injected them with vodka.

Just saying :whistle: :whistle:
mel

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
I have to say that unfortunately Kev is right, Lady Therapy knows all the tricks and is usually one step ahead :(

Now a gin injection to the daily pear is one worth considering.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
.....now at Lincoln Farm Park, among the top campsites we have ever stayed at.
Glorious weather. ...what more could you want :)
......oh yes!.....we are visiting son and daughter in law and new baby grandson :) :)
Congratulations Bill and Belinda. A new grandson to take over the future family caravanning hobby :p
Trust babe and mum and son are all coping well.
What!
You swam and danced with the Queen and the Corgis?

Enjoy the grandson. Our latest was born on the 20th and is a real peach.
Today. I am wearing my Grumpy Old Git T Shirt B) Trying not to be too serious :p

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Congrats B&B, hopefully many years before ours start producing.

Balance paid today for fest so hopefully everyone will join me in sobriety. Or at least while I'm around. :(

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
.....now at Lincoln Farm Park, among the top campsites we have ever stayed at.
Glorious weather. ...what more could you want :)
......oh yes!.....we are visiting son and daughter in law and new baby grandson :) :)

Yes congrates on the new member to the tribe.. we have stayed there as well and they have dropped their prices from a few years ago. And now the pub has been refurbished with an inside loo, its all the better.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Whoop Whoop Whoop :) , new wheelchair agreed by NHS but may not have it in time for our little shindig.
Long lead in tie?
A Maserati it must be! Can’t wait to see you thrash it round the park :kiss:

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Heard on the news today.....

"A spokesman for the Met Office said that they believed that this unusually long spell of dry weather was because an individual, thought to be living in the South West, had not been Caravanning for some time. This individual has a number of alias's including Gagakev, Kev, and Woosie. Government officials are searching the area around Buckfast Abbey as there have been several sightings in that vicinity. Severn Trent and Thames Water have issued the following plea: " For Pity's sake get out in your van".

Mel

TRENDING THREADS