Woosie Club

Page 230 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Good one Kev on the Business, climbing to new heights or are you stuck to the desk. Whichever good luck mate.

Both Sir Hutch and more, this week we moved into our offices and welfare unit, gutted the lot even the kitchen sink and Woosie pots, gosh they were disgusting all replaced with new and redecoration in progress. :p
Oh and thanks for the good wishes.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gabsgrandad said:
That's it Kev 'keep working' -- helps to keep us 'geriatrics' in the style we're accustomed to. ---- Ps Kev, - hope it goes well for you mate and we soon see you on the road again. (All work and no play 'll make Kev a dull boy!)

image.jpg

Wouldn't want to spoil your lifestyle would we King Gabs :whistle:
Thanks for the wishes mate, we will get on the road soon I'm sure :woohoo:

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Enjoy your day off a Kev. Maybe give Mr Fleety a wash and enjoy a long weekend off locally :kiss:

Didn't have time to wash Mr Fleety but did manage to mow the meadow......got a lawn again now :woohoo:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Kev,
you can use baby wipes in your new Woosie pot if you wish. :p
Wishing you both all the success and fortune you deserve.
DD :cheer:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
We have not met Sir Gagakev WC (3 BAR), I am wishing you success in your new venture.

You can buy me a pint and a new villa in saint tropez when you are feeling flush :silly: .

All the best to you, have a wonderful life.

Regards,
John

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Anseo said:
We have not met Sir Gagakev WC (3 BAR), I am wishing you success in your new venture.

You can buy me a pint and a new villa in saint tropez when you are feeling flush :silly: .

All the best to you, have a wonderful life.

Regards,
John

Why Thank you Sir Haggis
Think I would manage the pint BUT the VILLA....................NOT a chance :whistle:
We may meet one day............ and you can buy me the Haggis with the neeps and tatties, lovely :)

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Can I put in application somewhere between the pint and the villa, say £10k towards the new cripple wheels...... Hang on how many woosies? how much does that work out each? not including me and Lady Therapy obviously......

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Woosiefest,
Right Woosies a bit of information, - to think about and reply about the Woosiefest. - 1. If we want a separate area for the meal etc, it would have to be on the Friday night 14th. as Saturday has got other parties booked in and busy, but could be in a shared area on the Saturday 15th. - that would put quiz in doubt!. 2. Dogs are not allowed in any bar/dining areas, only allowed in the foyer, but this is not a dining area. 3. Meal time 6:30?
What are your thoughts folks?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gabsgrandad said:
Woosiefest,
Right Woosies a bit of information, - to think about and reply about the Woosiefest. - 1. If we want a separate area for the meal etc, it would have to be on the Friday night 14th. as Saturday has got other parties booked in and busy, but could be in a shared area on the Saturday 15th. - that would put quiz in doubt!. 2. Dogs are not allowed in any bar/dining areas, only allowed in the foyer, but this is not a dining area. 3. Meal time 6:30?

Gabs,

We’re easy.
6.30 pm start fine.
Dogs can stay in the caravan.
Friday 14th with privacy and quiz fine.
But we are happy to go with the flow.
Cheers
DD

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
What Dusty says is good for me, but also happy to go with the flow.

Very kind of Dusty to offer his caravan for folks to leave their dog(s) in. :p

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Friday night meal in private section rather than communal area gets my vote. Can I also book a place in DD's van for our collie. She can get a bit narky if other dogs are in her face, (collie trait) so can you reserve her a single room please. B)
mel

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Dustydog,

Thought it best to get in early re pet reservations in your caravan.

Please reserve me places for 2 cats and my homing pigeons (4 off), they shouldn't be any bother.

And they won't need fed as I will give them all a very big meal before dropping them off, they may need a bowl of water ( I will bring a bucket full along so that all can share ).

Please remember to close all windows and skylights.

Thank you DD.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gabsgrandad said:
Woosiefest,

So if we can do it, we would make is a shorter one any way, arrive Thursday, stay on site Friday to recover from journey, get intoxicated friday evening at the fest :woohoo: Stay on site Saturday morning (cant drive due to night before)
Picnic, 2nd fest Saturday afternoon with Jacobs table and more beer :woohoo: Stay on site all day sunday (again cant drive) recovering, Home on Monday.

Ive GOT to get to this fest :kiss:

Ps; Dusty can we have space for Buddy as well please? But as far away from Lady Mels narky colllie as poss :evil: :p :lol:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
All sounds good to me Sir Gagakev.

Jacobs Table?

Very happy to contribute, any suggestions anyone?

Could be simple like rolls and egg and black pudding and tattie scones and square sausage (with brown sauce or tomato ketchup of course).

I can bring some Irn-Bru if wanted (cures hangovers when taken with a roll and square sausage with brown sauce).

Or if you fancy living a few months longer, how about a feisty curry; lamb, chicken or beef or possibly fish (John Dory if I can get them) are options, served with Thai scented rice.

Ideas please so that I can do the shopping.

What time of day is it proposed to have the Jacobs Table?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
All sounds good to me Sir Gagakev.

Jacobs Table?

Very happy to contribute, any suggestions anyone?

Could be simple like rolls and egg and black pudding and tattie scones and square sausage (with brown sauce or tomato ketchup of course).

I can bring some Irn-Bru if wanted (cures hangovers when taken with a roll and square sausage with brown sauce).

Or if you fancy living a few months longer, how about a feisty curry; lamb, chicken or beef or possibly fish (John Dory if I can get them) are options, served with Thai scented rice.

Ideas please so that I can do the shopping.

What time of day is it proposed to have the Jacobs Table?

Lorne Sausage an be obtained Downnn err but the reall stuff would be great.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Square sausage yes, and I could chance smuggling Stornoway black pudding over the border Hutch ;)

May as well get hung for a sheep than a lamb :huh:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
We are easy way with any evening / afternoon, . Can you imagine DD and Lady Villas Van.

A_Friend_in_Need_1903_C.M.Coolidge.jpg

We would prefer the Friday, when we can do the Woosie thing all good fun then on whichever day the Munch up "Jacobs Table" The boss has already got her Idea, for the Woosie kings departing treat. . :p . Lets hope Kev send his Rain to his son in law. . Looking forward to it. Again. Hope we have some new folks meeting us.
I believe Dusty Dog is doing a seminar on Thetford toilet maintenance, if you pay him in Wine Spritzers. :sick:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We're happy to go with the flow.
We don't normally bring the cat with us but thanks to Sir Dusty's generous offer we're prepared to consider bringing her.
Please plump up a nice soft cushion and make one of the locker doors available as a scratch board DD, our cat likes her creature comforts
:lol:

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Friday night sounds like the best bet for us to be able celebrate without emptying the public bar. Perhaps we could arrange for Lady Therapy to stay with the dogs? Still not aloud any alcohol and I feel ever so very guilty downing hers each time she pops off for tiddles.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Dusty Dog Kennel Rules

No Howling
No Barking
No leg cocking
No squatting
Poo bags must be supplied and removed.

DD has now purchased the latest high tech Tardis dog kennel for use at the Woosiefest.

E400_DA0_B-6668-4_BEC-_B72_B-87_A1_A2_B49_F9_E.jpg

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
bertieboy1 said:
Hi Craig young,
I don't use sites that don't have a toilet block and neither do most others (the're never full even during high season periods)

Bertiieboy, I think you are wrong, Most of the new caravans have the shower and toilets, I never use The shower blocks in caravan sites, when I have a lovely one in the van , no need to walk 100 yards to a comunual shower . No thanks.
And Hutch , as a good Woosie you do make full,use of your Thetford :kiss:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts