Woosie Club

Page 231 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dustydog said:
EH52ARH said:
bertieboy1 said:
Hi Craig young,
I don't use sites that don't have a toilet block and neither do most others (the're never full even during high season periods)

Bertiieboy, I think you are wrong, Most of the new caravans have the shower and toilets, I never use The shower blocks in caravan sites, when I have a lovely one in the van , no need to walk 100 yards to a comunual shower . No thanks.
And Hutch , as a good Woosie you do make full,use of your Thetford :kiss:

Oh yes everything is satisfactory , but your "Hands on " display at the Woosie fest on repairing the Thetford will be great, No Sandwiches though. :sick:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I am contributing to "Holy Thread Drift Batman", but I would actually like Dustydog to educate me on the intricacies of the Theford toilet.

Since Hutch has been promoting this so much I assume he will be ecstatic to be involved with the hands on instruction of component removal an re-fitting.

Good man Hutch B)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
I am contributing to "Holy Thread Drift Batman", but I would actually like Dustydog to educate me on the intricacies of the Theford toilet.

Since Hutch has been promoting this so much I assume he will be ecstatic to be involved with the hands on instruction of component removal an re-fitting.

Good man Hutch B)

I hve the pink fluffy gloves and will be willing to back up Dusty Dog with the silicone lube, :woohoo:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Anseo, as youre on the pitch next to me , you WILL be helping. :sick:

Of course I will willingly accept my duties and responsibilities in this, I never shirk from fulfilling my obligations; like you I am a man of honour who follows through on their promises.

Be assured that you can depend on me (with gloved hand) to pass you the lube, use it well and instruct us all in the technique :cheer:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
EH52ARH said:
Anseo, as youre on the pitch next to me , you WILL be helping. :sick:

Of course I will willingly accept my duties and responsibilities in this, I never shirk from fulfilling my obligations; like you I am a man of honour who follows through on their promises.

Be assured that you can depend on me (with gloved hand) to pass you the lube, use it well and instruct us all in the technique :cheer:

AH a true New Knight of the Woosie Round Table the King wiĺl be glad for you to empty his under throne. :sick: looking forward to having a dram with a fellow Scot.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Likewise Hutch, I do look forward to sharing a dram with you, I shall bring a bottle of single malt.

And to all of the others who will attend; I really am looking forward to meeting with you all.

Can't wait to be honest, it will be so nice to put faces to names,I hope we all can make it to the venue, the weather won't matter, just meeting you all at my first fest is something I am so looking forward to.

AnseoJohn

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
Likewise Hutch, I do look forward to sharing a dram with you, I shall bring a bottle of single malt.

And to all of the others who will attend; I really am looking forward to meeting with you all.

Can't wait to be honest, it will be so nice to put faces to names,I hope we all can make it to the venue, the weather won't matter, just meeting you all at my first fest is something I am so looking forward to.

AnseoJohn
Engineers_BBQ_085.jpg

Great sometimes i practice into the evenings . :p

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Anseo said:

AnseoJohn
Engineers_BBQ_085.jpg

Great sometimes i practice into the evenings . :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzw34NXGPCE

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Woosie siting bookings, see who your neighbours are. {Anyone know any contact details for Grizzly Bathplug please}
Plenty of space for more bookings, don't be shy join the 'Woosies', - we're 'fungis' really!
Picture1.png

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thingy and CustardAvenger, this year Anseo has taken the leap to join The Woosie Fest in September, I will not hopefully be taking part of the " where does this bit fit in my casette" this year. But hopefully Kev will be brining some Buckfast up from The Abbey.
Hopefully as been in the past there will be the, lets go for a beer , session or two, the oh that looks like a nice pork pie to go with my pint, afternoon, and the odd , we can fix that before going for a beer? Thats just me and the Missus. :p
Mind you I don't know what the others get up to. Just a great meet up , looking forward to it again.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Thingy and CustardAvenger, this year Anseo has taken the leap to join The Woosie Fest in September, I will not hopefully be taking part of the " where does this bit fit in my casette" this year. But hopefully Kev will be brining some Buckfast up from The Abbey.
Hopefully as been in the past there will be the, lets go for a beer , session or two, the oh that looks like a nice pork pie to go with my pint, afternoon, and the odd , we can fix that before going for a beer? Thats just me and the Missus. :p
Mind you I don't know what the others get up to. Just a great meet up , looking forward to it again.
:cheer: :kiss:

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
EH52ARH said:

Hutch,

Sadly my planned Grand Tour round Scotland clashes with Woosiefest so I wouldn't be able to take the plunge! As a newbie to the casstte toilet a seminar on it's finer points would have been well received!! :p

Paul

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
TheWoosiefest is getting very interesting.
Beer, Prosecco, Single Malt , Buckfast tonic, Cherry Brandy, Tia Maria and all who sail in her :p
Anseo, I’ll bring something from the peaty Western Isles, Islay or Jura or maybe a smooth Speyside B)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Beer, Prosecco, Single Malt , Buckfast tonic, Cherry Brandy, Tia Maria and all who sail in her :p
Anseo, I’ll bring something from the peaty Western Isles, Islay or Jura or maybe a smooth Speyside B)

OH will bring Penderyn. Although he is also partial to the peaty ones, esp. Laphroigh ( or however it is spelled).
Mel

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Dustydog said:

All are wonderful choices Dusty, can you bring the Speyside and I will bring a peaty single malt, avoids doubling up if that is OK with you ;) .

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Mel said:
Dustydog said:

OH will bring Penderyn. Although he is also partial to the peaty ones, esp. Laphroigh ( or however it is spelled).
Mel

I have not yet had the pleasure of Penderyn Mel, so looking forward to a taster, any chance of 2 bottles just to make sure the first bottle isn't 'off ' :p .

Mel, can you bring me a bottle of Penderyn, I will happily pay you for it; it will be something nice to introduce to friends on a special occasion, thank you.

John

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I am pretty convinced that I should book an extra day on site, I do hope that will be enough to allow for regaining sensory perception (at least in part). :eek:hmy:

I will make the reservation tomorrow ;) .

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Anseo said:
Mel said:
Dustydog said:
Mel, can you bring me a bottle of Penderyn, I will happily pay you for it; it will be something nice to introduce to friends on a special occasion, thank you.

John

It will be my pleasure John. You can buy it in Supermarkets in England, and in Wales. Clearly Scottish border patrols are keeping it south of Hadrians wall. You may need to hide it in some secret cache in the van to smuggle it back across. B)
Mel

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Mel said:
Anseo said:
Mel said:
Dustydog said:

John

It will be my pleasure John. You can buy it in Supermarkets in England, and in Wales. Clearly Scottish border patrols are keeping it south of Hadrians wall. You may need to hide it in some secret cache in the van to smuggle it back across. B)
Mel

Thank you Mel, that is so nice of you.

Never heard of Penderyn before, I am obviously not as worldly as I should be.

With respect, Welsh whiskey and especially malt Welsh whiskey is lacking profile in the marketing department.

Thanks again, happy to share my Penderyyn with you and your OH if we run short ;)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
OH I do hope i can make it, only just to see you lot walking around the next day with bad head hangovers :evil:

Sticking to the beer me, cant stand any type of Whiskey :sick:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Kev, It will be great for you and Mags to get there, not a huge tug for you, but you might not get the longest tow award , it could be Anseo. Our son gets married 1st Sept, so hangover might have fadded for the weekend.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Kev, It will be great for you and Mags to get there, not a huge tug for you, but you might not get the longest tow award , it could be Anseo. Our son gets married 1st Sept, so hangover might have fadded for the weekend.

Daughter getting married same day, so I will have bad head next day!!!!!
Van on site that night so it will get used for one night at least this year!!!!
Daughter is right down to earth and has there reception in a Barn, her choice and she has hired a shephards hut to be delivered to the farm for the night, loads of people camping as well, so cadac will be on early next day for bacon butties for breakkies. :woohoo: :woohoo: B)

Edit; If we can get there I will gladly present the longest tow award to Anseo....no probs there.

TRENDING THREADS