Woosie Club

Page 237 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I await the King's instructions.

I know nothing as yet of my obligations to Woosie formalities.

I am now very worried and concerned.

May I have a friendly hand or three to embrace me closely (and tightly) during my inauguration, only Lady's of course.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
You've dropped me in it Hutch. :eek:hmy:
I suggested to Lady Villa she bring her leather cat suit. Now I'm sporting a black eye :woohoo:

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Lady Therapy delicate? About as delicate as a stinging nettle. :whistle:

Sir Haggis I think you'll need a full bottle for breakfast, good job I'm bringing two so just one for the many toasts.

As for the dress code Hutch he'll be used to cross dressing anyway so shouldn't be a problem. Back home from the summer jaunts so LT's caravan PJ's in the wash ready for "flag". Hope E will be bringing hers!

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Lady Therapy delicate? About as delicate as a stinging nettle. :whistle:

Sir Haggis I think you'll need a full bottle for breakfast, good job I'm bringing two so just one for the many toasts.

As for the dress code Hutch he'll be used to cross dressing anyway so shouldn't be a problem. Back home from the summer jaunts so LT's caravan PJ's in the wash ready for "flag". Hope E will be bringing hers!

That made me :lol:

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
How about posting a list of Woosie members names? Would be interesting. In the main in which general area's do you meet more commonly/

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Grey13 said:
How about posting a list of Woosie members names? Would be interesting. In the main in which general area's do you meet more commonly/
Hi Grey,
The Woosies come from all over the U.K., . We have wheels will travel anywhere in the UK. The resident King / Queen chooses the venue.Join the fun. Not too late for this year at Woodthorpe Park Lincolnshire

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
WOOsiefest.jpg

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Your Kingliness,

Can you grant me leave to change my dates for Woosiethorpe?

My wife has a hospital appointment on the 18th September 2018.

My new dates are:

Arrive 10th September.
Depart 17th September.

I have gained a couple of days, but I would have preferred to have stayed on after the 17th.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Grey13 said:
We were interested in giving it a go however the park have no FS sites left for that weekend. Sorry.

Not everyone is on a FS pitch.

You are only missing out on a waste water drain, if it makes life easier you can always chuck your waste on Hutch's pitch, I won't mind, honest.

:whistle:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:
Grey13 said:
We were interested in giving it a go however the park have no FS sites left for that weekend. Sorry.

You are only missing out on a waste water drain, if it makes life easier you can always chuck your waste on Hutch's pitch, I won't mind, honest.

Grey,
If it helps, I can lend you an extra aquaroll and help fill it and empty the wastemaster :)
I draw the line at the Woosiepot. We all have that chore :woohoo:

Your Regalwoose
We will now arrive on Monday rather than Sunday. Granddaughters christening. :cheer:

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Grey13 said:

We are on Hard standing with ehu. Come along anyway. We can fill our aquarolls on the pitches of the smug Woosies who were quickest off the mark with booking. Possibly even take a few tap splitters and really really long hoses. :evil:

BTW we are there from 9th. Advance woosies.
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Anseo said:
Grey13 said:

Come on Grey, the weather is going to be great, no problems, be lovely to see you. I think even the grass pitches are extremly good. Please think about it. . Come along. All good humour. :p

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Anseo said:
Grey13 said:

Come on Grey, the weather is going to be great, no problems, be lovely to see you. I think even the grass pitches are extremly good. Please think about it. . Come along. All good humour. :p

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
EH52ARH said:
Anseo said:
Grey13 said:

Grey,
You will enjoy.
The surrounding area is full of WW2 museums and so on. That’s before us lot.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dustydog said:
EH52ARH said:
EH52ARH said:
Anseo said:
Grey13 said:

Grey,
You will enjoy.

DUSTY, i will bring the heli and the drones for your recurrency, then retire to Woodys bar withe the dogs,

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Dustydog said:
EH52ARH said:
EH52ARH said:
Anseo said:
Grey13 said:

Grey,
You will enjoy.

DUSTY, i will bring the heli and the drones for your recurrency, then retire to Woodys bar withe the dogs,
Hutch, excellent. At least 90 minutes training....... in the Woodies :kiss:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
:woohoo:
IMG_20180903_224239.jpg

After sons wedding Saturday.

Dress Gordon and Condici, £££. But Mrs H didn't spill any thing on it. But who cares anyway. Sons new wife is great.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dustydog said:
EH52ARH said:
Dustydog said:
EH52ARH said:
EH52ARH said:
Anseo said:
Grey13 said:

Grey,
You will enjoy.

Hutch, excellent. At least 90 minutes training....... in the Woodies :kiss:

We can do that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts