Woosie Club

Page 286 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We've booked for a flying visit, Sat 4th - going home on Wed 8th.
Grandad duties with my granddaughter off school when we go back, otherwise we'd have stayed a bit longer. We'll probably go straight on to a DA rally for Easter.

Reactions: Hutch
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Well the bad news is folks...............................................

You will all need your wet weather gear,

animated-umbrella-image-0019.gif

we have booked in from Friday for 4 nights leaving Tuesday.
See you soon.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well the bad news is folks...............................................

You will all need your wet weather gear,

animated-umbrella-image-0019.gif

we have booked in from Friday for 4 nights leaving Tuesday.
See you soon.
Oh well , maybe we might get a couple of dry days,

Mel, maybe it's all for the better you can'nt make it, , Sorry about that, I have to plan the Main Fest now to be suitable for all folks, Kid friendly Dog friendly, Fully serviced pitches etc. And dates to suite 98%.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Don’t Stress Hutch. You can’t please all of the people, all of the time. If we can make the autumn fest, we will, if not, never mind.

Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Don’t Stress Hutch. You can’t please all of the people, all of the time. If we can make the autumn fest, we will, if not, never mind.

Mel
STRESS, , it has done that so much that Monday night I was admitted to MK hospital to have my Gallbladder remove. Just waiting to be discharged tomorrow. Keyhole surgery. 5 big holes around my upper belly. More Buckfast needed. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Parksy

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
STRESS, , it has done that so much that Monday night I was admitted to MK hospital to have my Gallbladder remove. Just waiting to be discharged tomorrow. Keyhole surgery. 5 big holes around my upper belly. More Buckfast needed. :)
Crikey Hutch
Here's hoping for a complete and speedy recovery.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Bloody hell Hutch you kept that quieto_O. Terri had the same op 20 years ago. Only 3 holes for her. Hope you get home asap and make a full recovery. May take a few weeks to recover from the anaesthetic. Catch up on your caravan magazines:)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks folks, 1st incident happened after the Woosie fest, diagnosed as chronic Indegestion. 2 more hits just lasting hrs then 8 hrs. Monday morning lasted 14hrs. Admitted to A&E MK.. 6pm onto ward 2am Tuesday, cut open after many scans Wednesday afternoon. Feel great now. Just waiting for drain to clear, so another night NHS slimming World meals. Lost 5 lbs since Xmas and got slimmer of the week last week. And then this. Sod SW at the mini fest.

Reactions: Parksy
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
One less thing to worry about. Hope you make a good recovery.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks folks, 1st incident happened after the Woosie fest, diagnosed as chronic Indegestion. 2 more hits just lasting hrs then 8 hrs. Monday morning lasted 14hrs. Admitted to A&E MK.. 6pm onto ward 2am Tuesday, cut open after many scans Wednesday afternoon. Feel great now. Just waiting for drain to clear, so another night NHS slimming World meals. Lost 5 lbs since Xmas and got slimmer of the week last week. And then this. Sod SW at the mini fest.
Good old NHS. Had mine removed back in 2007. Admitted 1400. Operated 1700. Discharge next day 0900. Not even time to order a full English breakfast to check if I could once again eat fat without excruciating pain. That’s private for you.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Good old NHS. HAD Mine removed back in 2007. Admitted 1400. Operated 1700. Discharge next day 0900. Not even time to order a full English breakfast to check if I could once again eat fat without excruciating pain. That’s private for you.
It was private that diagnosed possible cardiac problem. Just glad we have the NHS.
Brushing up on my Malasian, Nigerian, Ghanaian, Tanzanian, Philpino, Peruvian, and many other languages.
Thanks to them all.

Reactions: otherclive
Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Take it easy Hutch and lets hope for a quick return back to good health.
🍀🍀🍀🍀........have some 4 leaf clovers for helpful good luck.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Oh Dear Hutch, Buckfast can be the order of the day at the mini fest, dont worry, get well soon.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Know what you are going through. I had what I thought was severe indigestion, and turned out to be Pancreatitis due to Gall Stones. Damn near died and was in Step Down ( one step down from Intensive) for 14 weeks before they considered me fit to operate on. At one point, I even had tubes direct to the arteries in my neck, plus the holes in my belly and ribs. Get well soon, you will enjoy hospital, they keep you in stitches.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Plenty of R and R Hutch. Feet up. Once it has healed I am sure you will feel great. Also just think how jealous everyone at SW will be when you get on the scales.
Mel

• Haha
Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
Just had the sump tube removed, all 5 holes Super glued closed. Awaiting discharge.
Sorry to hear about your Operation Hutch but pleased to hear that you are on the mend.
Take it easy and all the best for a good recovery.

Regards
paws
PS happy Caravanning to all..!

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Hutch, Just read this, speedy recovery, Long Live The King.
So says the Scott! (The last one you had was 1603, when James VI became king of England + Scotland) Correct me if I'm wrong but you now have "Nicola Sturgeon " as a so called head. OH my!

BTW just figured out how to use this new platform!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts