Woosie Club

Page 287 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
So says the Scott! (The last one you had was 1603, when James VI became king of England + Scotland) Correct me if I'm wrong but you now have "Nicola Sturgeon " as a so called head. OH my!

BTW just figured out how to use this new platform!
Come on Grey, the term is A Scot, or Scottish.
Hope you had a good holiday

Reactions: Grey13
Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
So says the Scott! (The last one you had was 1603, when James VI became king of England + Scotland) Correct me if I'm wrong but you now have "Nicola Sturgeon " as a so called head. OH my!

BTW just figured out how to use this new platform!

Our King is a Scot Sir Showerhead :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Grey13
Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
20200203-115650-1.jpg

.............just walked down this street near Almeria Spain and didn't get shot!!

I was walking in the footsteps of Clint Eastwood aka The man with no name.
The Spaghetti Westerns were filmed here.

Greetings from sunny Spain.........23deg C here :)

Reactions: Dustydog and Parksy
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
20200203-115650-1.jpg

.............just walked down this street near Almeria Spain and didn't get shot!!

Freezing here, in RMK. Enjoy yourselfs.

Reactions: Gafferbill
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
20200203-115650-1.jpg

Could be us soon!!!
Got bored over the christmas break and applied to renew our passports, they ran out 12 years ago!!!
Enjoy the rest of your Hols.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Sounds fantastic. Cold but sunny here in Blighty today. Stormy at the weekend :(.

My Dad loved the Spaghetti Westerns. He had an LP of the sound tracks. I can hear it in my head now. :)
mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
......thanks Guys:)
Hope the Gaga and the King are getting their medical issues sorted without too much hassle.
Thanks Bill, finished my course of Antibiotics last night, first beer for three weeks tomorrow night, feeling great, caravan battery on charge in the garage.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
......thanks Guys:)
Hope the Gaga and the King are getting their medical issues sorted without too much hassle.
Thanks Gaffa, still ongoing but not causing me any pain, went doc's back on Tuesday evening and they were concerned, back to doc's tonight and consensus is I may not now have to go under the knife again, fingers crossed.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Well my fellow Woosies, looks old Father Time is catching up with all of us. Hope you all get well before the Woosiefest. Take it easy boys, you can still caravan🤪🤪

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I was hoping to give some feedback on Waterrow touring park and the Rock Inn. So yesterday on went the spanking new towball tyres pumped up and ready to go and fetch the van from store where it has languished since early September.
Then loe and behold the phone rang at 2100 last night to say my wife’s brother was in CCU in the Coventry hospital. So we’ve had to cancel yet another trip due to relatives ill health. They must all be scared witless now when we say that we have a trip planned. So once again I’ve been up and down the Fosse. Roll on autonomous cars. Petrol or electric I’m passed caring. When things map out we will then decide where plans for a seasonal pitch are viable.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I was hoping to give some feedback on Waterrow touring park and the Rock Inn. So yesterday on went the spanking new towball tyres pumped up and ready to go and fetch the van from store where it has languished since early September.
Then loe and behold the phone rang at 2100 last night to say my wife’s brother was in CCU in the Coventry hospital. So we’ve had to cancel yet another trip due to relatives ill health. They must all be scared witless now when we say that we have a trip planned. So once again I’ve been up and down the Fosse. Roll on autonomous cars. Petrol or electric I’m passed caring. When things map out we will then decide where plans for a seasonal pitch are viable.
Sorry to hear that Clive. As we get older it gets harder. I’ve done North Devon seven times in seven weeks for my old mum. The way it’s going I may move the Wyoming down there for a while. BTW it was sleeting /snowing crossing the peaks of Exmoor yesterday.

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to hear that Clive. As we get older it gets harder. I’ve done North Devon seven times in seven weeks for my old mum. The way it’s going I may move the Wyoming down there for a while. BTW it was sleeting /snowing crossing the peaks of Exmoor yesterday.
Thanks Dusty sorry to hear you’re in the same situation. We certainly weren’t expecting a spring like stay at Waterrow but as long as the out and in trips were okay we had plenty of reading and waterproofs.
Like you we are mulling over wether to base the caravan nearer to Coventry as my brother in laws recovery could be lengthy and he lives on his own.
And as you intimate the dice continues to roll:)

Reactions: Dustydog
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Ive given up on ever getting to a Woosiefest. Same thing with us, either a medical emergency, flooded house, builders arriving weeks after they were supposed to or some awkward person arranging the damn thing when Im already away. :(

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I was hoping to get a review of Waterrow from you Clive. And as Dusty says we are not getting any younger. Decoraters in next week, to finish the upstairs, final hospital appointment 24th of this month, all clear to get out again. Wrong. Wifes sister in Southampton , getting frail so it's the 1 1/2 hour jaunts down to there now.
Thinghy, one day you will make it to the fest. I will wave the magic wand.
Safe towing to all.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I think some people like me, took a while to get the hang of the new software. Some may have given up? I haven’t come across Craig on any of the other forums. Maybe Damian or Parksy could email him?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts