Woosie Club

Page 308 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
Unfortunately we wil not be able to attend the meeting that week, prior engamnets, but we may have time to pop by for a drink, if visitors are allowed over the weekend period, we dont live that far away..
Have a great time, & catch you at the next one.

Reactions: Dustydog and Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
On a previous posting I put the wrong date, for the Woosiefest, its the last weekend of September, Friday 24th to Sunday 26th, and whenever you want to arrive and leave.
Everyone welcome, to put names to faces. No silly games(🙄) just Tea, Coffee, Beer and wine and good food and a bit of a laugh, hopefully a meal in the local pub.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Oh, we arent playing Freckles then? :D I presume the dancing girls are still on?

BTW, we dont have a Jacobs Table, will we be OK with an Isabella one?
Thats a bit Posh, Silly games, Anseo, Dusty Dog and myself , had a "Find your own Caravan " at Ingleton Fest. Wifes not impressed. 😂

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
On a previous posting I put the wrong date, for the Woosiefest, its the last weekend of September, Friday 24th to Sunday 26th, and whenever you want to arrive and leave.
Everyone welcome, to put names to faces. No silly games(🙄) just Tea, Coffee, Beer and wine and good food and a bit of a laugh, hopefully a meal in the local pub.
Hi Hutch are visitors allowed to come because I might able to get over providing, I am back from hols :)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well, Happy Birthday, to Dusty Dog, The Woosie Scribe to the King.
I wish you the best of life to to yourself and to lovely wife, thank you for your help in keeping the humour of the Woosies..
Hutch. And Lady Bacuss.
I just hope you can loose enough weight to get into your jousting frock, if you attend the Woosie fest. ?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
At present there are only 4 caravans confirmed,
Myself, Thingy, Parksy, and Gray,
It is 4 months away, and with the covid situation, I think we are lucky to get that number of folk, this year. If others have booked please let me know.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
It is 4 months away, and with the covid situation, I think we are lucky to get that number of folk, this year. If others have booked please let me know.
I'm trying my best folks, as it is near month end I have to do the work invoices so I have to juggle things around and possibly teach someone else to do them, bear with me.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We want to participate, but not in a position to book that far ahead yet. Fingers crossed 'things' may change/improve before then.
I was in that sort of situation a couple of years ago. Always waiting for the next appointment for myself or Mrs H.
We both have a clear run for the next few months.

Reactions: Gabsgrandad

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site

And then there were 5.
Booked today 22nd to 27th. Looking forward to seeing you all and meeting new folks.
mel

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I check with the site i am hoping to come over and see you all for a visit on Monday 27th Sept 2021 providing we are not in another lockdown (y)
Sadly we will probably not see you; have to leave promptly on the 27th as on childcare duty later that day ( so far at least, although it could change)
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts