Woosie Club

Page 309 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Do we have any single malt drinkers in the Woosies? I was thinking of brinking a bottle I have been sat on for many years. Cask Strength Laphroaig, Queen of the Moorland Edition, bottle number 106.

Not something to be wasted on wine drinkers.

Reactions: Dustydog

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Do we have any single malt drinkers in the Woosies? I was thinking of brinking a bottle I have been sat on for many years. Cask Strength Laphroaig, Queen of the Moorland Edition, bottle number 106.

Not something to be wasted on wine drinkers.
My OH is a serious whisky fan. If you are bringing a bottle of the good stuff he will bring something as well. Probably not as elite as your offering though.
He is currently quaffing a Penderyn Peated that he has just bought.
I just told him about your plan and he can’t wait to meet you ( and your whisky).
Can’t stand the stuff myself. My plan is to engage Carole ( and anyone else who is interested) in Prosecco sampling. 😀
Mel

Reactions: Thingy and Dustydog
Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hubby loves whisky. His current fave is Tamnavulin - very nice. Sadly we can't make the fest as its too far away and I will have done a weeks activity camp b then, and started 2nd year of my degree. unfortunately lock down meant we missed the last one, too. ah well, one day...

Reactions: Dustydog
May 24, 2014
Visit site
It was the same for us. Tried 3 times to get to one and every time life conspired against us. This year though....touch wood.

Just about to use the caravan for the first time in exactly 2 years.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hubby loves whisky. His current fave is Tamnavulin - very nice. Sadly we can't make the fest as its too far away and I will have done a weeks activity camp b then, and started 2nd year of my degree. unfortunately lock down meant we missed the last one, too. ah well, one day...
Hi Claire
How’s the boys gall bladder?
Have you been anywhere since he fell ill?
look forward to seeing you next year👍👍

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
You pair have a lovely time,
And may the sun shine for you as I wont be any where near you :LOL:

.......... I have never bought your Rainmaster title so I don't mind you being near me ;)
Down your way in October for a week that is bound to be wall to wall sunshine.......maybe a minifest :D

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Kev has us all fooled. He may be away from Devon on his jollies but he must have left a relative behind somewhere. At least we know the new pan roof doesnt leak.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Kev has us all fooled. He may be away from Devon on his jollies but he must have left a relative behind somewhere. At least we know the new pan roof doesnt leak.
Ha Ha had you fooled, I'm still here in Devon, gave you a good dose of the wet stuff during the night and this morning, glad to have been of help checking you have no leaks!!!!

Reactions: Thingy
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Bill,
I’m very interested in the Holmes Chapel CL. Let us know how it goes. I think you have been to Welltrough Hall Farm CL which is a favourite of ours. Have a lovely time with the family 👍👍DD.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts