Woosie Club

Page 333 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Oh dear, have a little set back to deal with, have been waiting for over 6 weeks for another hospital appointment and yes you've guessed it, the appointment clashes with the fest, its the last day when we were supposed to be returning home on the Wed 12th.
I need to try and change my dates both with site and with work and I have to bear in mind if further treatment is required (Hopefully it will be good news) I will need more time off of work as well.
Cant justify travelling all that way for 4 or 5 nights.
See what I can pull out the bag folks.

• Wow
Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Oh dear, have a little set back to deal with, have been waiting for over 6 weeks for another hospital appointment and yes you've guessed it, the appointment clashes with the fest, its the last day when we were supposed to be returning home on the Wed 12th.
I need to try and change my dates both with site and with work and I have to bear in mind if further treatment is required (Hopefully it will be good news) I will need more time off of work as well.
Cant justify travelling all that way for 4 or 5 nights.
See what I can pull out the bag folks.
Fully understand Kev, similar kept happening to us a couple of years ago. Fingers crossed, you get something , but your health is more important.

Reactions: Gagakev
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Well folks, have decided we won't be able to attend the Woosiefest next month.....devastated to say the least.
Have a great time and I will raise a glass to you all on the Saturday night.
So if it doesn't rain it pours. I have today tested positive for the dreaded covid, flu jab booked for this Saturday so will have to see how the covid goes.
We are trying to do something a bit more local for 3 or 4 nights.
Have fun folks.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Never mind Kev
We live in strange times. Seems as we get older things go wrong😢. We will miss you and Mags. See you guys at the next Fest. 🍺🍺

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well folks, have decided we won't be able to attend the Woosiefest next month.....devastated to say the least.
Have a great time and I will raise a glass to you all on the Saturday night.
So if it doesn't rain it pours. I have today tested positive for the dreaded covid, flu jab booked for this Saturday so will have to see how the covid goes.
We are trying to do something a bit more local for 3 or 4 nights.
Have fun folks.
Hi Kev Sorry your plans have been sidetracked but hope that you will soon be back to normality and able to continue with your future plans. Get well soon.

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Just had a phone call from the Coachman site owner asking about my outfit, with the cancellations and what not, she's a bit confused. I've confirmed my booking, might be a good idea, just to give her a bell and confirm also.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Just had a phone call from the beechwood owner asking about my outfit, with the cancellations and what not, she's a bit confused. I've confirmed my booking, might be a good idea, just to give her a bell and confirm also.
Dave
Chiara from The Coachman Caravan Park rang me too this afternoon. Due a few of us having to cancel for personal reasons she is reorganising our plots and was checking on our caravan size. See you soon. It will be good fun.

Also I had this today. I and Lady Villa will give it a go. Any one else interested?

Reactions: Hutch and DaveA1
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Dave
Chiara from The Coachman Caravan Park rang me too this afternoon. Due a few of us having to cancel for personal reasons she is reorganising our plots and was checking on our caravan size. See you soon. It will be good fun.

Also I had this today. I and Lady Villa will give it a go. Any one else interested?
Hi Dusty Sounds like you both will have a memorable and fantastic experience. Looking forward to hearing how it went......enjoy.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Time is running down for the set off to This year's Woosiefest , at The Coachman Caravan park, Snainton, lesser caravans accepted.
We shall collect our caravan Monday or Tuesday sit on the driveway and make a decision at last moment as to get away, Wednesday or Thursday, pitch availability.
Dusty D can you let. lynn in that pub know the numbers have decreased for the Friday, to 11 of us.
And as a note to all Glaves Butchers are selling A half lamb dressed as you want for £75.
cu all Thursday.

Woosie King, and Soon to be Sir Were Rabbit, again.

Reactions: Parksy

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We set off on Tuesday and we'll be at the meal on Saturday, but we haven't decided what we want from the menu yet.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We set off on Tuesday and we'll be at the meal on Saturday, but we haven't decided what we want from the menu yet.
The meal is on the Friday Parksy, we haven,t decided either, but. The pie is really nice. The Turkish Dishes sound good. Right at the bottom of the menu

Reactions: Parksy
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Four hours later arrived at Pool Bank Farm CL near Harrogate. Enjoyed a great evening with the Family at the Square and Compass at 2012 prices 👍👍👍
We arrive at Coachman Caravan Park Monday 3rd. Ok Hutch . We will prostitute ourselves and see Lynn
🤪🤪. I’ll open your tab😇😇 and make sure it gets caned😁
Very wet this afternoon. Still drying out our clothes.

And yet again no matter what I do , reducing the photo size to large , they rotate 90 degs🤬🤬

Attachments

• 4F080D9D-5E4B-42AE-B62C-3F6A38B858EC.jpeg
    4F080D9D-5E4B-42AE-B62C-3F6A38B858EC.jpeg
    413.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 8E54A029-3F1B-43ED-9281-33FB16C671A3.jpeg
    8E54A029-3F1B-43ED-9281-33FB16C671A3.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Four hours later arrived at Pool Bank Farm CL near Harrogate. Enjoyed a great evening with the Family at the Square and Compass at 2012 prices 👍👍👍
We arrive at Coachman Caravan Park Monday 3rd. Ok Hutch . We will prostitute ourselves and see Lynn
🤪🤪. I’ll open your tab😇😇 and make sure it gets caned😁
Very wet this afternoon. Still drying out our clothes.

And yet again no matter what I do , reducing the photo size to large , they rotate 90 degs🤬🤬
So you are really a secret “Green” then. Enjoy Harrogate conference. Oops Woosie Fest 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
We have been near Sedgefield since Tuesday. Nice CL- Donnewell Farm. Fully serviced pitches. Short and easy walk to the town. Weather awful yesterday, but looking better for a trip to the seaside today.
See you Monday DD and the rest of you soon after.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts