World cup Rugby

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I think that one of the best matches was France vs South Africa. It was a shame that Ireland or France never made it into the semi finals as they are both excellent teams. I think that with 5 nations it will be a close call between those two.
I wouldn’t rule out England in the Nations, they have improved markedly during the RWC. Wales are WIP.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I wouldn’t rule out England in the Nations, they have improved markedly during the RWC. Wales are WIP.
I agree they have improved remarkably, but are still a bit of an "unknown". However they need to play more actual rugby than relying on kicks to win. I will be quietly rooting for England when they play Wales as my health is very important to me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I agree they have improved remarkably, but are still a bit of an "unknown". However they need to play more actual rugby than relying on kicks to win. I will be quietly rooting for England when they play Wales as my health is very important to me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well done to SA, Buckman, I suppose it's all down to the management on how to play in the very final, as much as we would like a different contact game, it is all tactics.
Well done SA. 😅👏👏👏

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts