Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Hope you're enjoying the sun and making the most of it!

I just wondered whether you ever view our YouTube channel at all? And whether there was anything you'd love to see?

Clare

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I hadn't realised that PCv has a You Tube channel Clare, but it would be interesting to see some footage of the towcar tests.
Newbies might like to see a demonstration of safe hitching up procedure and I'm sure that most of us on campsites have enjoyed watching novices putting up their awning for the first time
smiley-laughing.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
and I'm sure that most of us on campsites have enjoyed watching novices putting up their awning for the first time
smiley-laughing.gif

Now Now Steve.............................Lol

Ps, Also known as a Divorce in a bag.

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Prof Al Google said:
and I'm sure that most of us on campsites have enjoyed watching novices putting up their awning for the first time
smiley-laughing.gif

Why do people assume that the chap struggerling with the awning is a novice, I've been struggling with one for the best part of 40 years LOL

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
DaveA said:
Prof Al Google said:
smiley-laughing.gif

Why do people assume that the chap struggerling with the awning is a novice, I've been struggling with one for the best part of 40 years LOL

Didn't you mean to say you have been providing entertainment for the last 40 years?
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
All I use nowadays is a lightweight porch awning and I struggle with that
smiley-undecided.gif

I should imagine that fellow caravanners enjoy seeing me scrabbling about on the ground to save me heaving myself up and down on my walking stick

TRENDING THREADS