11 year old caught towing a caravan....

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Well I wonder what "Community" that child comes from then.
Sadly, in this case, the answer is far too easy, so no prizes on offer.,

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
'He was questioned and has been released on conditional police bail to allow further enquiries to be carried out.'
So he'll get to court - Not !
Do we have an extradition treaty with Ireland , and does it cover minors ?

Reactions: JTQ

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
Seriously in a case like this, where I suspect they would have retained the caravan, would they have given the BMW back, to say a family member?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Very crafty, most likely nothing will happen to him.
Not quite nothing.... He was arrested and let out on police bail,

Whether his parents will let him drive to the court appearance is I suppose debatable......😐

I hope the police can find out who he was working for, and bring them all to justice.

Reactions: PTA

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
I am not confident, unfortunately I am sadly far from confident that the judiciary system we have, will put in place an effective deterrent, be that punishment or education to alter him for at least the wider community's benefit.

Again, sadly, well at least for us he is likely to be already cast to go down a lifelong route made of much the same activities.
One of several things I would be more than happy if it pans out otherwise and I have misjudged here.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I cannot believe the oy did it alone. It is probably his family who are behind it, or at least someone with control of him. If the background is that then he needs to be removed from their influence. It does show how low criminals will stoop though.

Aug 12, 2023
Visit site
Well I wonder what "Community" that child comes from then.
Sadly, in this case, the answer is far too easy, so no prizes on offer.,
We had family probably from same community travel through NZ few years ago. All over media thanks the their mini crimewave. Local caravans were safe only because they are little to big for carryon luggage.

• Haha
Reactions: KiwiVanner

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Interview with parents....

'We've told him before to never leave home without your towing mirrors or someone else's. But he's a little rascal anyway and has a heart of gold. He was only doing his uncle a favour, who's on holiday in Parkhurst for a few months and had some driveways that needed tarmacing.'

'Still it will give him some street cred when he gets to Pentonville.'

• Haha
Reactions: Steve1962 and Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts