12 volt T.V

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi all if your looking for a new T.V for your caravan Aldi are selling next week a 24" 12v with built in DVD player for £134 and you can pre order online.Friends of ours purchased one last year and has had no problems with it.

Volvo R-design & Coachman

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Looks like a good buy that Aldi TV.

Does anyone know what time of year either Aldi or Lidl have caravan products?

I could do with a new steady foot pad. I'm guessing they come in packs of 4.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
Their web page says that it has a full HD screen but it is not so certain whether or not it has an HD tuner. It does refer to Freeview HD but that could be referring to the screen and it may not have the tuner.

You will need an HD tuner (a.k.a. DVB-T2) to future-proof the set.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Woodentop said:
Their web page says that it has a full HD screen but it is not so certain whether or not it has an HD tuner. It does refer to Freeview HD but that could be referring to the screen and it may not have the tuner.

You will need an HD tuner (a.k.a. DVB-T2) to future-proof the set.

The Aldi website description confirms that is does have Freeview but unlike their previous offers on the Bauhn TVs doesn’t mention a tuner. But I would be most surprised if it didn’t include an integrated Freeview tuner as without it could hardly be described as a Freeview tv. Our old BEKO which we use in the van came with Freeview tuner.

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Hi Cazzbah
I bought an Aldi satellite system last year. Easy to set up and worked well even in Brittany - much to the chagrin of a neighbouring caravanner whose much more expensive system failed to get a signal!
One point though - I don't use the suction mount. Using a couple of U bolts I attach the dish to the Jockey wheel stem for a more rigid mounting.
Mike

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Cazzbah, be careful when buying all you're things for the caravan, be careful on your weights, that you are carrying.
It can soon add up and up with an over weight caravan.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts