2011's Eurojaunt

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
This post is not in my usual vein, as I'm asking for help and advice, so those of you who are much travelled, please look in!
We're off on a long haul this summer, starting from St Omer about 26th May, going through Belgium, Germany, Denmark to southern Sweden. From there, back down through Denmark,Germany and Czech Republic to Vienna, then home via Troye in north west France. Total trip will be around 10 weeks.
Herself can only travel for about 3-4 hours a day max, so we'll need a few overnight halts.We'll spend a week in Sweden at the ECCR, a week in Czech Republic, perhaps, and a week in Vienna.
Only the week in Sweden is "cast in stone", 11th-16th June, otherwiswe everything is very flexible.
We'll have two dogs with us, so any ferry crossings will need to be short as possible.We thought the crossing from Puttgarden might be best,then the Oresund bridge to Malmo.A bit worried about that, as I'm not keen on tunnels, but I really fancy that bridge! All contributions gratefully received!
Thanks.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Emmerson I do not know whether you have had a look at my website, as in address in my signature below, but there are campsites listed there in Austria Info and for Czech Trips No. 2 and 5.that may be of use to you. Have you ACSI Camping Card for 2011?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts