60s, 70s 80s Rally for C&CC members

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
wmda60s.jpg

All C&CC members and their guests are welcome at the annual 60s 70s 80s rally hosted by West Midlands District Association from 8th 10th July 2011.
Live entertainment featuring top party band Rang-A-Tang will be held in the large marquee on site.

Daytime entertainment includes childrens competitions, bring and buy fair, stalls & sideshows

Hyde Farm is a large level rally site just off Jn 6 of the M5 in Worcestershire , look out for the WMDA signs

Booking forms are available from West Midlands District Association or online Click Here

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Just my cup of tea,(or beer or two) so to speak, would have loved this one but son is taking me to the Grand prix for the weekend as a surprise birthday treat. Oh well perhaps next year
icon-headphone.gif

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
This would be good enough to go to just see Rang a Tang they are brilliant!!!!
Trust it to be on the weekend we will be coming back from Wales.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I can't go either this year, Number 1 son is getting married that weekend. The rally is good every year and top class acts are always booked.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The weekend Fri-Sun costs £31per unit if booked before 1st June , (2 adults +2 children) and £7 per unit for Thursday night if you decided to go early Surfer, ehu on this rally site is not available.
Generators are allowed (within reasonable time limits) at the stewards discretion and disabled pitches are available. There is one toilet and shower on site but own sanitation is advisable.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Parksy - Moderator said:
The weekend Fri-Sun costs £31per unit if booked before 1st June , (2 adults +2 children) and £7 per unit for Thursday night if you decided to go early Surfer, ehu on this rally site is not available.
Generators are allowed (within reasonable time limits) at the stewards discretion and disabled pitches are available. There is one toilet and shower on site but own sanitation is advisable.
Thanks but I think we will give it a miss at those prices especially without EHU, but I suppose for a family it is good value..

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Surfer said:
Parksy - Moderator said:
Thanks but I think we will give it a miss at those prices especially without EHU, but I suppose for a family it is good value..

No problem Surfer, it's not by any means a normal weekend rally and the prices reflect the quality of the entertainment on offer.
It's so good that ehu wouldn't be needed anyway because nobody goes to this rally to sit around inside their caravan with the lights and tv on
smiley-wink.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Just my cup of tea,(or beer or two) so to speak, would have loved this one but son is taking me to the Grand prix for the weekend as a surprise birthday treat. Oh well perhaps next year
icon-headphone.gif
If it's a surprise...How do you know about it????????????????????????????????

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts