Abi Brightstar Window Seals

Jul 25, 2018
Visit site
Hi a new member here so I apologise if this is the wrong part of the forum to write this in or if this has been answered already.

My window seals have perished on my front windows on my 1995 Abi Award Brightstar. Does anyone know where and how I can replace them please?

Thanks in advance!
Phil

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have a look here: http://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/

You can replace them yourself if you have the time or get a mobile engineer to do it.

Removal is easy, remove any window locks and stays from the seals, marking where they fit first, remove the infill strip, remove the hundreds of staples from under the infill strip, pull the old seal from the van.

The new seal will come with mastic already in place inside the channel, press into place without stretching it and staple around the window , refit the infill strip, refit the window furniture using the marks you made first as to the correct location...…………..you did mark them didn't you???

Measure twice, allow about 6 inches extra to allow for joining properly.

You may also like to replace the infill strip to give a fresh look to the brilliant job you have just done !!

Jul 25, 2018
Visit site
Thank you Damian! I haven’t removed the old seals as of yet so I shall remember to mark everything like you said! Thanks again for the advice I shall look on that link and see what’s available!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts