Adria thames

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Thinking of buying adria 613 Thames 2019 Anyone got good or bad reviews or anything I need to look out for got an eldiss affinity 554 just now. Just wondering how they compare

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Portia said:
Thinking of buying adria 613 Thames 2019 Anyone got good or bad reviews or anything I need to look out for got an eldiss affinity 554 just now. Just wondering how they compare

Might not be many owner reviews given it’s such a new van. Adria have done well in Owner surveys over the last few years. You might be able to search this site and find the results of previous survey results for new and used Adria.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Adria get a better press quality wise than Elddis, although we have had 2 Elddis with no issues. Adria styling is a bit Ikea imho, but that’s great if you like it.
Mel

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Adria always do well, usually second or first in the magazine surveys, but are by no means perfect. Essentially you need to check it out thoroughly and make sure it has been serviced to the manufacturers schedule before purchase the same as any other make.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Portia said:
Thanks. It's new so hopefully it should b ok

No. If the dealer does a good PDI that will sort any QC issues out. But go over it in minute detail checking everything inside and out. Any concerns you can then raise with the dealer before accepting and towing it away. If your dealer is some way from your home then taking it back to get things sorted out that should have been resolved prior to acceptance is a pain. New caravans are not like cars they are assembled by people!

Somewhere on this Forum or others you will find detailed check lists on what to check out on a new caravan. Their warranties unlike cars make it difficult to go to anywhere other than the supplying dealer. Have the salesman demonstrate that all systems are working. And lastly don’t forget to check the noseweight before towing it away. Some vans when empty apart from gas bottle, mover and battery are very nose heavy and may exceed the cars max noseweight. Also check Car the pressures for towing especially the rears.

Hopefully you will have a good dealer who does the required PDI and is supportive if things go wrong. Ours is very good and even when there have been issues we have a good relationship and they get sorted.

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi Portia,
How are you getting on with your new van?
I pick my Adora Thames up in March, having just traded in my 2013 Astella Rio Grande for the new one.
My previous experience with Adria, has been very good and this influenced my decision to stick with this manufacturer.
First outing is booked for 15th March and hopefully all will go as planned.
Regards,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts