Alde control panel

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
Getting the van ready for the weekend, can't get the heating or hot water to work on electric.
The aldi control panel is not showing a 240v symbol. Fine when I put it to bed in November.
Will try gas tomorrow.
Any ideas?

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Do other mains appliances work on electric, sockets etc?
Is the EHU lead correctly connected?
Have any RCDs tripped?
Is the electric mains switched on to feed the heater, this switch may be if you have a Fleetwood, I recall there was talk of a recell to replace a faulty switched spur just before Fleetwood went belly up.

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
Brum said:
Do other mains appliances work on electric, sockets etc?
Is the EHU lead correctly connected?
Have any RCDs tripped?
Is the electric mains switched on to feed the heater, this switch may be if you have a Fleetwood, I recall there was talk of a recell to replace a faulty switched spur just before Fleetwood went belly up.

Sorry I have just seen that you have a Bailey, so disregard the Fleetwood comment

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, I checked the supply, rcb's etc, all good, but now feel a right numpty!
Was trying the heating without the hot water, not realising the switch next to the kitchen sink was the mains to the heater as well.
I thought it was the hot water only.
You learn something everyday.
Why is life so complicated. Much easier inthe old days

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The switch is the mains for heating (which is hot water all in one), you cannot have just the heating on and no hot water.
The hot water is always on.
For just hot water you will have to turn the heating down.
Once you get to know the system its dead easy and you'll wonder what all the fuss is about?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts