Alko Premium noseweight jockey wheel

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Peter

I fitted one of these two years ago, i have to move my van up two small ramps to climb the causeway into the garden, i the use the ramps to help the jockey wheel climb up, when the van had the normal ridged one fitted i thought it was going to bend & shear off, this one is a lot stronger & it flexes up & down due to the suspension..

The other good thing i find is when its hitched to my truck i remove the wheel to give more clearance over the speed bumps & then replace it when we have arrived on site...

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Peter

I fitted one of these two years ago, i have to move my van up two small ramps to climb the causeway into the garden, i the use the ramps to help the jockey wheel climb up, when the van had the normal ridged one fitted i thought it was going to bend & shear off, this one is a lot stronger & it flexes up & down due to the suspension..

The other good thing i find is when its hitched to my truck i remove the wheel to give more clearance over the speed bumps & then replace it when we have arrived on site...
Cheers Sprocket

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts